Post Your Zumo 660 Best Price here

was meant to be tongue in cheek! hence the smilie :augie if you read some of my post you will realise that I go to RGM in fact have recently replied to that effect to someone asking for independent service in north west. also check the post re service from bmw ! Wapping really appreciate all the help I have received so sarcasm and dumb messages dont really reflect on you very well thanks for taking trouble to reply and obviously search the forum really know how to encourage people ! not:eek first negative tosser I have come across.:(

Obviously the subtle irony of :augie was lost on me and old Popeye Doyle....

Silly us, for reading it as, "I know and I'm not going to be as helpful as to tell you where you might be able to share my good fortune of of knowing where to find a 660 at a decent price......" Which of course is the purpose of the thread.

Apologies too for not trawling through your other posts in other threads to (perhaps) find the answer to your little secret....

But now we all know where to (possibly) find a cheap 660... So well done, in the end.....But there again, for all we know you really bought it off the Vietnamese bloke on the corner who also sells shonky DVD's....

no RGM as stated sorry if you misunderstood anyway but no offence didnt realise my sense of humor or obvious lack of it would cause problems
and no not a Vietnamese just a Roy but will ask him:aidan
if you are in the Croston area would recommend him good sevice and good prices :thumb2

no RGM as stated sorry if you misunderstood anyway but no offence didnt realise my sense of humor or obvious lack of it would cause problems
and no not a Vietnamese just a Roy but will ask him:aidan
if you are in the Croston area would recommend him good sevice and good prices :thumb2

All's well that ends well.....:beerjug:

I bought one a couple of weeks ago for £395 in a bike shop in Shepherds Bush.

Bugger me I'm still in front...had a horrible feeling that a month after buying it they'd be £300ish..:D

No probs except I couldn't get my PC to talk to it (as posted somewhere else on here) - new high speed USB board sorted that out.

Just recieved a unit from Touratech as part of their pre Christmas deal

1 X Zumo 660
1 X Lockable TT Mount
1 X 1200 GS Headstock mounting bar

The lot came in at £551.00 delivered (within 2 weeks over Christmas so pretty good)

I thought the deal was pretty good and the mount and mounting bar are quality kit.

Rik

My advice would be, don't wait to buy..

GPS units are basically computers.. and the same rule applies, there will always be a better one coming soon..

I've had going on a year's use out of my 660 now, I paid about £440 delivered from Amazon, so in my book I've lost nothing as I've had the use of it in that time, including a couple of trips to France and one to America (bought USA maps on an SD card for £39).

So, if you are waiting for the price to drop.. don't.. go for it... you won't regret it..

Yippie

My 660 was delivered the other day (£398) from ebay and I'm chuffed to bits with it. :thumb2

Taken the Plunge...

Have been lurking for several days comparing the deals you guys have been able to get with what I'm allowed to access at work in lunch break (aggressive firewall). Have finally gone with 'MNC' mynewcheap.co.uk for £399 + a variety of delivery options - having it sent to the office to avoid aggravation + delay at home.

Thanks to one and all for the really valued advice. :clap

Back
Top Bottom