Post Your Zumo 660 Best Price here

i know for a fact they are not going tobe here until the first week of may!

at the earliest!

The Price will be around £400 mark although the RRP is £499.99

Sounds bit wishy washy, the price point is set in stone after recent prices adjustment to reflect Eu zone sales .. so its the margins that you're working on or how close to the bone you cut it.

As a general barometer in the industry http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod4217.html

Sounds bit wishy washy, the price point is set in stone after recent prices adjustment to reflect Eu zone sales .. so its the margins that you're working on or how close to the bone you cut it.

As a general barometer in the industry http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod4217.html

I'll probably be doing the same in the TCR [1]; I'm not posting how much I paid for a 550 on the TCR but I've never seen a 550 near the price I paid online.

[1] Over 20 years experience of TCR haggling; its amazing how many of the same guys still work in the same shops after all these years.

welcome to the world of internet sales. The margins in the products are rubbish at the best of times! If the prices we have stay the same at launch it will be lower than 400 in a few weeks!

Anywhere with good prices at the moment.

Purelywebstores were going to do me a good price, but their phone has been on asnwerphone for two day every time I ring?

Anywhere with good prices at the moment.

Purelywebstores were going to do me a good price, but their phone has been on asnwerphone for two day every time I ring?

thanks for the info :blast :augie

Bought mine this week from satnavEasy, ordered it on Wednesday and arrived the next day, with p&p it cam to £454 96.

Quick service and a decent price but now I've bought it the prices will start to tumble :tears

wouldn't touch purelywebstores, wouldn't know integrity if it shat on them, quite happy to take pre-orders then welch on them refusing to reply to emails, w*nkers of the highest order.

Bought mine from purelywebstores for £425 on 21st May, cannot fault them!
Emailed them first, then decided to phone to check availability. Got straight through on the phone, in stock, ordered online, confirmation received by email, shipped the same evening.

Strange how experiences can differ so much, sorry yours was crap.

paul

wouldn't touch purelywebstores, wouldn't know integrity if it shat on them, quite happy to take pre-orders then welch on them refusing to reply to emails, w*nkers of the highest order.

Bought mine from purelywebstores for £425 on 21st May, cannot fault them! ...

Ordered mine from Purelywebstores on 1st June, it arrived today 2nd June.

Can't do any better than that. So here's another happy customer :beerjug:

I got mine from Handtec - ordered yesterday about 3 in the afternoon, arrived this morning.

I had spoken to GPSW, asked whether they could deliver before Saturday. Said they would find out and email me. They never did.

Also spoke to satnaveasy, asked if they could price match, was told they would ring me back. They didn't.

All I have to do now is to learn how to use it!

Simon

Mine arrived today, from 'mycheap'. Only gripe was that they charged me best part of a tenner for the honour of using my credit card :(.

Never mind - playing with the unit now!

Dave

Chas,

I'll be in Spain hopefully navigating my way around and finding the way back to the farm house!

Will bring it along to the July club night.

Clever bit of kit - it new that I was in the car and not on the bike!

Simon

Today is obviously alway today, I ordered one from them today........

Arrived with the postman this morning, cannot complain about that:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom