Rideout - Sunday 04th April - Cambs/Essex/Suffolk

Abelrider

Might lots of twisty bumpy GS friendly roads.:D
Might be the odd sportsbike around to embarrass.;)

Meet@ Comfort Cafe, behind Babraham Services, A11/A1307 junc(Nr Cambridge) for 10:00 start.
Riders of ALL standards welcome.
Just keep it safe.;)

Route as map below.

As always,
The organiser accepts no responsibility for the actions of the participants.
They do so by their own free will and in the knowledge that they are at
all times in sole control of their machines, therefore will be responsible
for their own safety.

Rideout Etiquette PLEASE READ!

*PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO COME ALONG!*

rideout 4th april

looks a good route, where you all stopping for lunch? Finchingfield? will join 1/4 way round as you almost go past my door. Cheers John B

Yes probably Finchingfield.
I will no doubt be going past your door on the way over to the comfort too.:D

Count me in, I'll be coming over from Northampton . Any others from my area fancy a rideout?, the forcast is for a dry day.Go on, you know you want to.

Marcus:moped:

Would be there if I could but sadly I can’t make this one. See you on the next one though:thumb

See you there Marcus.
I will be getting over your way shortly, now the days are getting longer. I normally run rides from Biker Den in Woburn Sands near MK.

DrAlf said:
Would be there if I could but sadly I can’t make this one. See you on the next one though:thumb

This one Adam?
See ya there mate.;)

John, you still up for this? Where are we meeting you?

Abelrider said:
See you there Marcus.
I will be getting over your way shortly, now the days are getting longer. I normally run rides from Biker Den in Woburn Sands near MK.

Make sure you post in here when you do, I pass the Biker Den on my way to and from the office.

Andrew.

Adam,
thanks mate for a really great day's riding. Poor decision not to put on my wet gear, got soaked on the way home:mad:

Will see you on another run soon. All those who thought about coming on this run but didn't........shame on you.

All the best

Marcus:D

Marcus Shurvinton said:
Adam,
thanks mate for a really great day's riding.

No worries mate, glad you enjoyed it. See you again soon I hope.:D
Btw where did you get your aux light mounts from fella?

A fine fellow who goes under the name of miGSel on this site makes them. Not expensive but looks the doggies (IMO). Have a search through the links under lights ( I think) and it's all there.

Defo do another run with you guys.See ya soon.

Marcus

Back
Top Bottom