Llangollen weekend rideouts

Paul

I think the above thread deserves some sort of a reply :mad:Being as i have offered to lead a ride ...Maybe i could lead an offroad ride for the members who are not welcome because they can't get a weekend pass :rolleyes:

If you had a bit more savvy you could have asked the guys coming for one day only for a small donation to a local charity :pullface :D

Its ok I've feel better now you fcuking twat :thedummy :tears :D

Phil, sorry I missed your post last night.

Timpo has just (see above) cleared up any confusion regarding the reason for my original post :kissy2

Timpo

I don't need you to show me the lanes ...I know most of the lanes around that area thank you :rolleyes:

Thats why I offered to help out ...you even sent me a pm a couple of weeks ago saying you would contact me closer to the ride date as did Spout :nenau

Anyway you enjoy your day out might bump into you on the day I'll be out with my old mate Terry :D sorry thats if its ok for us to ride your lanes :thumb

Seems the same applies to the road rides is it ok for me to ride anywhere in wales that weekend :D

That's the spirit.... we'll see you out there maybe.......:thumb2

Timpo.

Phil, sorry I missed your post last night.

Timpo has just (see above) cleared up any confusion regarding the reason for my original post :kissy2

Still think you made a bad call Paul ... I was looking forward to the day out as I struggle to get a weekend pass these days ...just used up this years one last weekend :D

Anyway have a great weekend :thumb2

That's the spirit.... we'll see you out there maybe.......:thumb2

Timpo.

Only you could come back with a sarcy reply like that next time you invite people on a trail ride set your stall out first ...time you removed you head from your arse you cock :D:D:D

Attachments

• head_up_arse.jpg
    head_up_arse.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 189
Only you could come back with a sarcy reply like that next time you invite people on a trail ride set your stall out first ...time you removed you head from your arse you cock :D:D:D
The only one I see here making a complete cock of himself is you Phil :thumb

The only one I see here making a complete cock of himself is you Phil :thumb

I am i the cock who invited people along on a trail ride then told them there were there not welcome...:nenau

No I'm the guy who praised the guy for all his hard work then offered my to help out on the day ...see the original offroad thread ;)

And even had a pm saying the ride leaders would be in touch closer to the event ...

Yes i'm a little pissed off ... You would be if you had offered you time only to have thrown back at you ...Paul I don't really give a fcuk what you think we all get it wrong sometimes and you have this time :D as said before enjoy your weekend take no notice of me I'm just letting some steam off :comfort

And I thought trail riding was meant to be enjoyable......................:pullface

I think your out of order as well :thedummy :thedummy:thedummy :thedummy :thedummy :thedummy :thedummy :thedummy :thedummy :thedummy, put your dummy back in and come and enjoy the trails

And I thought trail riding was meant to be enjoyable......................:pullface

It is Spout and you have met me and ridden with us in the Peaks we made you welcome that time you turned up to a ride uninvited...You wanted some feedback on the trails we rode last Friday with the guys on the 1200's which I will still send you ...

Whats pissed me off last week things were fine now I'm not welcome ...:confused:

Your spot on limiting numbers on the trail rides its the only way ...I did the same on the bunkhouse meet last weekend ...maybe next time you start a thread for a trail ride say up front how many riders per group ...and sure its only fair the guys staying the whole weekend get first dibs if that had been the case I wouldn't have put my name down.:thumb2

Fook :eek::eek::eek:

Did someone twist your ktm throttle at the weekend :D:D:D:hide

Phil, do ya wanna do a few lanes, have a chin wag at the hand with the Tossers in the morning then go and do a ride oot, I'll come along buddy, I don't really want to camp over just to go out laning :comfort:comfort

That way Timpo can have an extra space for someone staying overnight. I know my Bro will come too as he won't be allowed to stay out all night, has to babysit as his missus will be in the restaurant :thumb

Phil, do ya wanna do a few lanes, have a chin wag at the hand with the Tossers in the morning then go and do a ride oot, I'll come along buddy, I don't really want to camp over just to go out laning :comfort:comfort

That way Timpo can have an extra space for someone staying overnight. I know my Bro will come too as he won't be allowed to stay out all night, has to babysit as his missus will be in the restaurant :thumb

Ok Flip that works well for me too :thumb2

Paul are you ok with that ?

laning

Will your bike be ready by then flip??:augie:augie:D:D

Will your bike be ready by then flip??:augie:augie:D:D

I wondered how long it'd take for a scouser to get involved with the arguement :augie:augie:augie

Ey ey ey ey, you sayin' I'm not from Cheshire like :D:D:D:D

Of course it'll be ready, at the back of the pack ready to pick all you lardy lumps up :hide

Requesting permission to ride through and around Llangollen on the weekend of 15/17 May 09, possibly meet with other like minded souls, will not be camping as I am a local resident, I am not really feeling the love here at the moment :mad:

Stewart

Requesting permission to ride through and around Llangollen on the weekend of 15/17 May 09, possibly meet with other like minded souls, will not be camping as I am a local resident, I am not really feeling the love here at the moment :mad:

Stewart

Stewart
I'll be out and about that weekend in Wales;) and i'm not asking anyones permission:D:D come and join us if you want:thumb2:thumb2
not sure where....yet...:blast

Stewart

Me too, Stewart and I live a few miles from Llan so it would be utterly pointless camping or hotelling :)

Back
Top Bottom