Justgiving Donations Total to date

Click on the banner:confused: in the Scotland section to see more details:thumb2

Sooooooooooooooooooo close :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

As well as Gert I too hope to have a wee bit more next week - one final push needed..............

LETS MAKE £30,000 BY CHRISTMAS DAY

Anybody wanna buy a sticker? :augie

Andres

Freeloader....... I understand that it was a re-visit to the previous donaters.... and

God how hard that is I know........ Hope this weekend earned at least a pound or two.... every quid counts...

HRH and the kind offer of a swear free B&B..:D.....

I for one will make sure the total exceeds 30k if it busts me.......

I have a few £££ stashed away at work, to be added to the total.

But, as Sockpuppet pointed out.......... £30k is 3 kilometres of Road...... almost half of their target and all raised by a bunch of Tossers.....

But, as Sockpuppet pointed out.......... £30k is 3 kilometres of Road...... almost half of their target and all raised by a bunch of Tossers.....

1.5km. We're almost upto a mile :)

£32180 by the time we get to Gambia would be nice. Bang on 1 mile of road.

1.5km. We're almost upto a mile :)

£32180 by the time we get to Gambia would be nice. Bang on 1 mile of road.

Being of a generation that used the imperial system of measurement I think a mile of road would be great "target".

The charities actual aim is to raise £150,000 to fund the road so there's a bit to go and from what I hear some fundraising schemes are still to be announced, ain't that right HRH? :augie

Just sorted the latest total, would you believe it's a staggering.........................................................................................................................................

£30, 375!!!!!!!

We need an OMG emotion!!!!!

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Just sorted the latest total, would you believe it's a staggering.........................................................................................................................................

£30, 375!!!!!!!

We need an OMG emotion!!!!!

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Already out of date, I've just stuck last weekend's collection into my JG account (unless you counted that).

Back
Top Bottom