Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Details of venue

Trippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippy View Post

Cotleigh do some 4.5 Gallons that don't need to sit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    Cheers Trippy

I'll leave the beer/cider to my very experienced "Alcoholic Solutions Provider" a.k.a Proff
    I just called your Alcoholic Solutions Provider to suggest I got 2 x 4.5's and suggest everyone brings their own pint glass and he called Cotleigh Ales poly barrel crap

So f*ck him, you'll have to drink something he's brewed in his barn in a manky old barrel now

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I just called your Alcoholic Solutions Provider to suggest I got 2 x 4.5's and suggest everyone brings their own pint glass and he called Cotleigh Ales poly barrel crap

So f*ck him, you'll have to drink something he's brewed in his barn in a manky old barrel now
    O Bollox
    Now Trippys off on one
    I suggested that as the "BEER ENGINE" at Newton st Cyres is near me and they do real ales in 9 gallon Ally barrels [of which I have already have an empty }
    http://www.thebeerengine.co.uk/
    Do a Google on their ales >>
    Rail..
    Piston...
    Sleeper....
    price around £70 for 9 gallons [72 pints] + VAT

Cottleigh is ok and he can bring as much as he likes, I don't drink beer often, so it makes no difference to me.

Trippy
    Will there be a raffle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proff View Post
    You'll be wanting Bingo next !!
    I heard you were going to donate one of the bikes from your shed in a one prize raffle

Trustworthy Scouser AND
    Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the Wirral
    I heard you were going to donate one of the bikes from your shed in a one prize raffle
    Excellant idea Trippy....The R90s raffle
    Remember, we are only here for a good time, not a long time !

I should change this Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Excellant idea Trippy....The R90s raffle
    Dunner get upsetting him again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno View Post
    Then I remembered. He doesn't ride a GS. Therefore he aint at the sharp end of Dudeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    'Where there's offence, there's brass'

I have only one thing 2 say

Kenny, Trippy and Brassmonkey
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Aca bloody demic, I'm Teetotal as you know sounds good though, where is this ere Barn
    Sorry about the Pic I just can't help it Proff
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards Uncle Bob and Val.
    07403 165 249

OK SO A LOVE AFFAIR IN 1979 THAT LASTED 8 YEARS FINALLY CAME BACK (after 23 years) TO BITE ME IN THE ARSE ON 09-04-2009 AND THEN GOT US SPLICED ON 02-09-2011!

Did you manage to get any details of B & B's?

Cheers

I´m in Majorca for 2 weeks at the moment so I´ll post up further details when I get back on 20th April.

Happy hour in bar at moment so blagged the internet connection and several beers. ¨D

Cheers

Sid

people might like spending one of the evenings just sitting out amongst the bikes and tents rather than the pub.
    works for me..

Sides of workshop now fitted:

Room for a few bikes:

I've promised Proff that all these non-airheads will be hidden away in separate garage.

Meanwhile, in the stable block...

My new Classic was having the gearbox removed as I've noticed a slight problem with 3rd gear and want it to be 100% perfect.

My other airhead is awaiting rebuilding once I move into new workshop and give the wife back her stableblock

Trustworthy Scouser AND
    Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the Wirral
    Oh I do so love that urban tiger
    Remember, we are only here for a good time, not a long time !

Update on venue...

The joiner has been working flat out last week panelling out interior of workshop and its looking good (photos to follow). All tool chests in place and worktops etc all completed.

The "fecking useless feckwit builders" have gone from bad to worse. The fitter I employed directly and paid directly has done a runner and won't be coming back. Company has sent out own fitters who are doing a better job. All sides of workshop now cladded and just awaiting the large sliding doors for 20 ft opening at front.

Western Power and Electrician on site tomorrow from 10.00 am to hook up direct electric power supply to workshop.

It will all come together beautifully for a memorable weekend.

Latest update.

Workshop 95% complete. Galvanised doors fitted so venue now weatherproof and secure. Ordered double doors for garage side this morning. Just minor fixings and gutterings to complete now.

All worktops and storage units in place around tool chests etc.

Joiner has continued panelling out interior and we now have integral games room with darts board, football table and pub pool table. We could even have a few pub games style tournaments if anyone wants?

Mains power wired in last week and electrician coming back to fit numerous plug sockets for all power tools, compressors etc.

Its looking good and all on schedule for a cracking weekend to remember.

Thrower of cats at pigeons Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    Latest update.

Workshop 95% complete. Galvanised doors fitted so venue now weatherproof and secure. Ordered double doors for garage side this morning. Just minor fixings and gutterings to complete now.

All worktops and storage units in place around tool chests etc.

Joiner has continued panelling out interior and we now have integral games room with darts board, football table and pub pool table. We could even have a few pub games style tournaments if anyone wants?

Mains power wired in last week and electrician coming back to fit numerous plug sockets for all power tools, compressors etc.

Its looking good and all on schedule for a cracking weekend to remember.

Looking great Sid, well done we're really looking forward to the event.

Only one problem I can see (or not) though.

Location I've looked and looked but can't find where we're actually heading for once we make it to Exbourne, Oakhampton.

Can you post or PM the correct address and postcode for the site so we all arrive with excitement and on time, rather than exasperated and just after the washingup's been done.

Cheers Val.

PS: If I have missed the correct thread, could you please point this complete f/witt in the right direction.
    You know!?, it's the people who live in the land that always seem to make it more beautiful than it already appears.

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

LOL

No you ain't missed it....

look for Stibbs cross near Bideford......
    It will be signed from there cos it's right in middle of country side..

PM on way as well

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast