Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Details of venue

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Secret location.

PMs will be sent to everyone on attendance thread with full details. Sat Nav will get you within a few hundred yards. But I assume most old farts with airheads haven't heard of GPS yet and still steer by the stars.

As Proff said head for Stibb Cross near Bideford, North Devon and I will make sure it is signposted from there. I'll include my phone numbers on PMs in case anyone gets lost as we really are in the middle of nowhere even by Devon standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    Secret location.

PMs will be sent to everyone on attendance thread with full details. Sat Nav will get you within a few hundred yards. But I assume most old farts with airheads haven't heard of GPS yet and still steer by the stars.

As Proff said head for Stibb Cross near Bideford, North Devon and I will make sure it is signposted from there. I'll include my phone numbers on PMs in case anyone gets lost as we really are in the middle of nowhere even by Devon standards.
    Fair enough about PMing a phone number but make it proper and just signpost it from Stibb Cross.

Wherever that is.

Feck off all the GPS nonces.
    Bicycle riders.....Darwin's very own speed bumps.

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
    Fair enough about PMing a phone number but make it proper and just signpost it from Stibb Cross.

Wherever that is.

Feck off all the GPS nonces.
    That made oi larff out loud
    Your gender altering CIDER is all ordered sir

No Doubt GG will be on to me soon to replenish his cellar at home

Is there a Ring and Ride service.?

All looking extremely good. Can I book in please for the friday and Saturday nights with Nosh, Whatever is available,( I am a sort of veggie though, I prefer eating meat from animals that eat veggies). and of course brekkies.
    Looks like I may have to rough it and camp as I dont have a bike trailer.
    Still Maye that nice young son of mine will errect his cloth mansion and let me stay in the west wing

Now I must be off, have to thrash the bike to make sure its knackered before the do

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by pastyman View Post
    All looking extremely good. Can I book in please for the friday and Saturday nights with Nosh, Whatever is available,( I am a sort of veggie though, I prefer eating meat from animals that eat veggies). and of course brekkies.
    Looks like I may have to rough it and camp as I dont have a bike trailer.
    Still Maye that nice young son of mine will errect his cloth mansion and let me stay in the west wing

Now I must be off, have to thrash the bike to make sure its knackered before the do
    I've got a spare trailer ye can borrow, just come and get it...

It'll carry both yer airyheads

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

While I've got the tank off (changing the timing chain and doing other jobs), I thought I'd re-connect my GPS power cable.

Blowed if I can find it - so I've had to order a new one

I think Tarka's been here

Bob.
    The BMW R100GS - Truly Unstoppable

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123