Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just starting to pack.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
    I'm delivering the dog to the kennels first thing in the morning and setting off for Kesh in the afternoon so I have a full 2 hours to fit panniers, pack and load up the GPS routes, way points etc...only trouble is i'm still not sure which bike to go on I wish I only had 1 bike, so much easier

see you all Friday
    I know what you mean, do I bring the GS, 800ST or the Versys...........no choice really

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    I know what you mean, do I bring the GS, 800ST or the Versys...........no choice really
    Oh I don't know I really like the Versys, there's one just like yours on Ebay
    R100GS PD 1993
    Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport 2010
    Triumph 900 Scrambler 2014
    Yamaha Delight 115 Scooter 2013

Citroen DS3 120lux 2015
    Knaus Sun Ti 650 MG 2017

Deleted account W
    Packed up last night and now at work with the bike sat outside.

Just got to find a way to sneak away mid afternoon to make a dash for a pub/B&B on Anglesey I've got booked for tonight.

Brains bitter and locals talking Welsh while I sit in the corner playing Billy-no-mates then ferry at 9:30 on Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Whatton View Post
    talking Welsh while I sit in the corner playing Billy-no-mates

I'll be talking Pingu by 11 o'clock on Friday so it looks like you're going to have a weekend of not unnerstannin whet peepul ar taalkin aboot !!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Talk about last minute.......

Dropped the dog off this morning and back home to finish a few things, pack and take a leisurely ride down to Troon where my B&B is booked prior to tomorrow mornings ferry. Started to get the bike out and my headlight on the HP2 which was cracked has now broke (never noticed this) so it s all hands to the pumps and get the GSA loaded up I hope my panniers are in the attic
    So thats me fitting a new set of pads on the front, loading up the 1150 and heading down to Troon later on so it'll be the road ride for me at the weekend.

Must head off - catch you tomorrow
    R100GS PD 1993
    Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport 2010
    Triumph 900 Scrambler 2014
    Yamaha Delight 115 Scooter 2013

Citroen DS3 120lux 2015
    Knaus Sun Ti 650 MG 2017

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Packed....... and relax.....

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12