First timers at Hograost

Hoorayyyy my own Account :)
My friend wont be able to book her ticket till Tuesday, is it possible to save a placement for her?
x

Christ

Mum and Daughter what chance do us lot stand of getting a bun now :blast
Luckly the main man of this bash happens to no a thing or 2 about Baking :thumb2 :D:D

Hi all

as a first time to the event :eek, is anyone riding down there on friday evening from blazingsmoke area or near by. I know where andover is but not sure where the rugby club is, No i dont have a sat nav...:blast.

If not i will just have to look at the map.:confused:

Cheers all:thumb2
No probs

Get on M3 heading south, then onto A303 heading west.

Ignore first exits to Andover and leave the A303 when you see the sign for Marlborough.

Up the slip road, then right at 1st roundabout (over bridge) and straight over next roundabout onto A343 signed for Newbury.

At next roundabout take 3rd exit signed A343 Newbury again. This is Churchill Way.

At next roundabout take 1st exit into Goch Way, signed for Charlton.
At following roundabout take 1st exit, continuing on Goch Way.

You then come to a mini roundabout where you turn right.

Continue on this road for just under a mile until you come to another roundabout, where the 4th exit is into Andover football club/rugby club etc.

Take this road and follow all the way down into the rugby field where you'll find the Hograosters.

Hoorayyyy my own Account :)
My friend wont be able to book her ticket till Tuesday, is it possible to save a placement for her?
x

Welcome aboard MinxChild, at least I know now who is Minx on ya mum's Facebook :D

Summer :thumb

Mum and Daughter what chance do us lot stand of getting a bun now :blast
Luckly the main man of this bash happens to no a thing or 2 about Baking :thumb2 :D:D

Think you have had enough buns Chris :D

Thanks Summer, will hopes meet you on the day :)
And dont worry im sure they'll be enough buns for everyone...only a few though ;)

We are back in the UK on 30th June..
If we can get offloaded and arrange to pick my 80g/s up from Sids..
We might amble along to see you load of gits...
Shall I bring Cider :augie:augie:augie

We are back in the UK on 30th June..
If we can get offloaded and arrange to pick my 80g/s up from Sids..
We might amble along to see you load of gits...
Shall I bring Cider :augie:augie:augie
thats good i might need a hand with this bottle of pussers ive reserved for the weekend:D

Back
Top Bottom