Ride Out - Sat 4th April

Yes good to meet up with you both. Thanks for organising it too. Sorry to say but the weather here is glorious now, it would have been nice to show Dungy to you in the lovely sunshine that I am sat out in now. If either of you would like to meet up just contact me please. I really couldn't understand the silent 1200 rider. Maybe he couldn't identify us as the other motorcyclists in an empty cafe! :augie
Thanks again
Matt :thumb2

silent gs rider

Hello, fellow gs and pan 13 riders, sorry if i came across as silent or rude??? its just that im quite shy, and you were in deep conversation, i didnt want to be rude and butt in, I will try harder next time, i promise :blast Nice 1150s by the way, i liked the double stacked spot lights. I traded a 04 pan 13, for my gs, i find the pan easier to wash, and more comfortable on long distance, but the gs is much more "smiles per miles" and easier to throw around :thumb2.

It takes two to tango sheephead, we should of forced ourselves upon you for conversation. Sorry I didn't make the effort.

Did you just happen to go there today?

Next time, if I think about it, I will PM you.

Hey invictamoto, shame you didn't make it, what with you and sheephead we would of been close to doubling our numbers;)

Here is some of what you missed, wet and narrow:rolleyes:

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iAS_cB5WSoM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iAS_cB5WSoM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Hi www, i read threads late friday night, i aimed for Brenzett for 11am, but later relised i hadnt put my clock forward on my bike :blast so rushed to Dungeness :augie I will look out for more south east ride outs, hope to meet up soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom