Ride Out - Sat 4th April

JoeC

rebircsbuS
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Here goes - sure I am going to regret this.

Ride out from the Tickled Trout pub (ME15 0PE) to Rye (Strand Quay cafe) or Dungeness (RHDR cafe) which ever takes your fancy.

Meet at the Tickled at 10:00 ready to leave 10:30ish.

If anybody wants to meet at the Oakdene at 09:15 ready to leave at 09:30 then let me know.

As I am half way to either destination and a bit busy on Saturday it would still be nice to meet up with a few others. What time do you envisage getting to Rye or Dungeness? As I would meet you all there.

If going to
Rye ~ 11:30
Dungeness ~ 12:00

Will see what the concensus is for destination.
Everybody goes to Rye so should we try Dungeness?

Well done Joe, you are probably right, you may well regret it, but good on yer for organising something.

I will do my best to make it, might not have time to do the whole thing but I will try and meet up at the tickled.

I would like to make it, but I won't know until tomorrow..The bloke who bought my R850 is coming to pick it up on Sat...

Shall we decide on the day?
I will confirm names of whose attending tomorrow eve and update the posting. I won't be checking posting on Saturday so any late joiners will meet them at Tickled but do try and let us know before hand if you are thinking of turning up as may leave Tickled before 10:30 if not expecting anyone else.

I may well just have to say hello at the destination because I don't know if I can get to the start point as well.

I will probably go to Dungeness and hope thats where you decided to go, becuase I have never been there.

If you end up at Rye then thats fine, I will catch up with you boys next time.

I will meet up with wheeledwidewebb at dungeness at about midday and hope to see a few others there as I too won't beable to get to the start. :thumb2

Well so far it's me for the ride out!
Anyhow, will meet peeps at Dungesness ~midday.
I'm on blue/white 1150 with orange hi-viz.

If in the meantime anybody wants to meet up for the ride down then let me know by 22:00 (my bedtime!)

After Dungeness if anybody wanted to go for a ride then how about going to Headcorn Aerodrome (TN27 9HX) to have tea, watch the planes and parachutists.

Yeh, maybe be at Dung 11:00 - 11:30.

Just noticed your last reply hence the edit.
Yep, meet at Brenzett garage - say 11:15ish.
Then pop down to Dung.

No worries, Try to avoid the :bobby on the A2070, They were out in force last Sunday. :thumb

Right fellas, now things are shaping up, would it be a good idea for Joe to post a finite version of events and timings later this evening when other people have had a chance to read this.

As it stands I am going to be at the J8 services on M20 at 10:00, unless I read about a change of plan later. In which case I will accomodate it.

By the way, the modifications that I have made to my GS make it look a little bit like a silver Pan European:hide

the modifications that I have made to my GS make it look a little bit like a silver Pan European:hide
If you had said that earlier I would not agreed to anything.
Will do a final final update later tonight.

But so far ... JoeC meeting WWW M20 J8 services at 10:00. Travelling down to Brenzett to meet Matrix for about 11:00ish (A274, B2080). Then a quick ride to Dungeness for tea and muffins.

However, should WWW want a more back road route then let me know.

I will then be travelling back home to Sidcup (OK, not quite the Garden of England but I have got a Kent post code!) Probably pop over to Headcorn for tea and a pee.

Back
Top Bottom