TT Hard Parts . Help needed

Geno

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can any tossers going to kesh pick up the bits from Mort over the weekend . Waiting for bad news ??? Uncle with BIG C only matter of time . So on call all the time . Hope you all have a great weekend , neednt say dont drink to much .

Last edited:
Can any tossers going to kesh pick up the bits from Mort over the weekend . Waiting for bad news ??? Uncle with BIG C only matter of time . So on call all the time . Hope you all have a great weekend , neednt say dont drink to much .

We'll get it sorted for you Geno. It might mean a wee run over to LBLand, but sure you know where we are. :thumb2

Geno I have your address, so one way or another we'll get them to you.
Sorry to hear of your situation.

help

Happy to help out, (payback for the sweeties on the Ancestors run ) I'll be committing Fanta-cide at the bar Friday night.

Thanks Guys . You all are safe and well i hope ,and had great weekend , Sorry about the rain on friday nite , Mandy didnt say enough Hail Marys . or maybe to many . Have Morts number so will be ringing him . Shuckraider i can pick them up from you .

I would like to get ahold of Mort to ask him about getting some Hard Parts for a 96 R1100GS.

How do I ask him in private?

Back
Top Bottom