Double Dickhead

Geriatric Germ

Reaction score
All packed, ready to go to Fishguard for the 0245 Ferry. Go to bed 2100 hrs , set Mobile Phone alarm for 0050, plenty of time to gear up, bimble 40 miles, and sail.

Alarm wakes me from Away with the Fairies, shall I Snooze :clap check my watch :eek::eek::eek: 0150, ten to two :eek::eek: Anyway sleepy brain kicks in and by 0205 I'm on my bike and on my way. :bow 14 miles down the road :blast:blast Brain wakes up nearly proper like but still insist, even though I know I'll miss it :rolleyes: I sadistically continue only to find a deserted reception area, so follow the truckers route in time to see the Thing just pulling away, albeit at 0235, ten minutes early :aidan just trying to persuade mr Nutt to ship me over on the 1445 ferry, so I'll catch the Irish rain and hopelly arrive around Midnight (what time does the bar shut? :beer::beer:) I have now changed the time on my Phone :thumb

Rob, what are ya like :blast
How did you manage to get through a whole week without realising you're still on winter time :nenau

Keep coming & we'll make sure there's drink available when you get there :thumb2

:aidan
Rob, what are ya like :blast
How did you manage to get through a whole week without realising you're still on winter time :nenau

Keep coming & we'll make sure there's drink available when you get there :thumb2

Rebooked, should land Rosslare 1800, see you around half eleven:aidan:bow

Back
Top Bottom