Confirmed List: Stage 1 - Deposit

Quick update on who's responded so far.

Names in bold have exchanged details with me as per the opening post. Deposits received from those with a :thumb2 after there name (I moved my money from one wallet to another :D)

Magnum :thumb2
Arsey
2 wheel humvee
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
charleyfarley
bbbvito
leel600

That leaves quite a few who haven't made contact yet so I'd really appreciate it if you could do so ASAP :thumb

Bigdave, got your PM and emailed you, but didn't receive a reply with your details mate.

WHY ISNT MY NAME MARKED ?? IVE EXCHANGED DETAILS , AND THE CHEQUES IN THE POST [CASH REALLY] :roll
Got your PM, mailed you, but no reply received until tonight.

Conclusion: t'internet is gay sometimes. So will add you to updated list in a few minutes :thumb2

Send me another mail to the address you have with your full name, address and phone numbers please so my records are neat and tidy :beerjug:

Ta mucker :beer:

Latest update.

Names in bold have exchanged details with me as per the opening post. Deposits received from those with a :thumb2 after there name (I moved my money from one wallet to another :D)

Arsey
2 wheel humvee
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
charleyfarley
bbbvito
leel600

6 bikes left to confirm.

Get to it boyos :rocketwho

A few more responses received today. Thanks :thumb2

Will update the list tomorrow.

Latest update.

Names in bold have exchanged details with me as per the opening post. Deposits received from those with a :thumb2 after their name (I moved my money from one wallet to another :D)

Arsey
2 wheel humvee
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
charleyfarley
bbbvito
leel600

That's 11 bikes confirmed :beerjug:

4 bikes left to confirm :pullface

Latest update.

Names in bold have exchanged details with me as per the opening post. Deposits received from those with a :thumb2 after their name (I moved my money from one wallet to another :D)

Arsey
2 wheel humvee
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
charleyfarley
bbbvito
leel600

That's 11 bikes confirmed :beerjug:

4 bikes left to confirm :pullface

Been in Finland Skiing -PM sent :thumb2

Received several deposits. Will update and reply to PMs later :)

Now that my BLEEDIN internet connection at home is working, I am delighted to be able to post an updated progress list. I've received cash from 3 of you now - leel600, 2 wheel humvee and bbbvito. Thanks lads for being on the ball :thumb

Names in bold have exchanged details with me as per the opening post. Deposits received from those with a :thumb2 after their name.

Arsey
2 wheel humvee :thumb2
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
charleyfarley
bbbvito :thumb2
leel600 :thumb2

That's 12 bikes confirmed :beerjug:

3 bikes left to confirm :pullface, although I have received your PM Norm and just replied via email so as soon as I get your email reply I'll update again.

Only real concern at this stage are SPAINSKYWALKER and loftyboy :nenau

So I'll say this quietly.

ARE YOU STILL COMING?

Would be great to have the full 15 bikes on tour :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom