Confirmed List: Stage 1 - Deposit

Got your deposit today charleyfarly :thumb2

Thanks for your email Norm :)

Here's the updated list.

Names in bold have exchanged details with me as per the opening post. Deposits received from those with a :thumb2 after their name.

Magnum :thumb2
Arsey
2 wheel humvee :thumb2
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
charleyfarley :thumb2
bbbvito :thumb2
leel600 :thumb2

That's 13 bikes confirmed :beerjug:

2 bikes left to confirm :pullface

loftyboy is now in touch :thumb

Only real concern at this stage is SPAINSKYWALKER :nenau

i've ordered the money today, should be able to send it friday.

sorry for being a bit tardy. busy/forgot/dog ate my homework :rolleyes:

Not only do I squeak, but get palpatations thinking about the shoe leather being left on the pavement...

:eek:

Fosters? FOSTERS???? I was thinking Spar own-brand.

My wallet has a timelock.

Yoy

I'm pleased to announce that former "Maybe" swissrob is now coming with us :clap

Here's the updated list.

Names in bold have exchanged details with me as per the opening post. Deposits received from those with a :thumb2 after their name.

Arsey
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
swissrob

There are 16 bikes and 19 people in total :clap

14 bikes confirmed :beerjug:

2 bikes left to confirm :pullface

Only real concern at this stage is SPAINSKYWALKER :nenau

I'm pleased to announce that former "Maybe" leman is now coming with us :clap

Here's the updated list.

Arsey
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
SPAINSKYWALKER + Mrs
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
swissrob
leman

There are 17 bikes and 20 people in total :clap

THAT'S 20 PEOPLE FOLKS :clap :beerjug: :clap :beerjug:

14 bikes confirmed :beerjug:

I'mmmmm a bit worried now. Sent deposit a week ago by registered post. Any sign yet?

Hi Guys, new to the forum, trip looks FAB. Bit late, but any chance I can join the fun?

:?

Hi DomB

Well, we did set a cut-off date, but I, for one, wouldn't have a problem, but I guess it'd have to come from Magnum, or at least a group discussion. The issues aren't really about who's who, but more around accommodation and riding numbers etc - the logistics of it all, essentially.

There needs to be a maximum number, and we've [Magnum] amassed quite a group already - I'd watch and see what the others say, especially as Mags is currently unable to log-in as regularly as some of us Lurkers, due to personal circumstances.

As I say, personally, the more the merrier, but I'm quite shy and retiring, so will sit and watch any responses :thumb

I guess we could have a number of groups for riding purposes (I think it will naturally split up during the ride(s), anyhow). I'd volunteer to lead one if that was the case and no-one else offers or objects.

We can get lost together, with my new Zumo 660 :hide

Yoy

Last edited:
confirmed list stage 1

Hi DomB

I wouldnt have a problem of you joining the trip looking at the numbers

if there was one more bike it would round up the numbers up to 18 bikes

so there could be 3 groups of 6 or two groups of 9 .,, as YOY says see what

Magnum says as he is doing all the org.. for us ....perhaps a bit of this might sway things ,,,,:bow:bow

Hi DomB

I wouldnt have a problem of you joining the trip looking at the numbers

if there was one more bike it would round up the numbers up to 18 bikes

so there could be 3 groups of 6 or two groups of 9 .,, as YOY says see what

Magnum says as he is doing all the org.. for us ....perhaps a bit of this might sway things ,,,,:bow:bow

Or 6 groups of 3

or

It's great that there's so much interest in this trip :)

In addition to DomB's request to join us I have just had a PM from another chap - Gerry Huxtable - who'd like to come too. I have absolutely no problem with this even though the cut-off date has long passed, providing deposits are received quickly.

However, as per Yoy's comments above, there does need to be a maximum group size. The larger the group the more difficult it will be to find accommodation and places to eat and I think 20 people is a large enough group.

As nobody has heard from SPAINSKYWALKER and he hasn't posted here for a long time, I have removed him from the list. With our 2 new additions we are back to 18 bikes and 20 people :beerjug:

So, here's the updated list.

Arsey
BM Bandit
Norm
loftyboy
Bigdave
Joybringer
redpadraig + Mrs
cookie + Mrs
Rivendell
swissrob
leman
DomB
Gerry Huxtable

That's 18 bikes and 20 people in total :clap

I am delighted to say that deposits have now been received by - Cookie, repadraig, Joybringer, Bigdave, swissrob, Arsey, leman and rivendell. Thanks lads :thumb2

I have also received another deposit but there was no senders details on the envelope or note inside :nenau Maybe this is FREE MONEY :D The only way I can identify the sender is the postcode of the sending post office and the Registered Delivery number, so if you are the anonymous one, please PM me :thumb2

EDIT: This deposit has now been identified as belonging to Norm and BM Bandit :thumb2

Also, can you hear me loftyboy? I've PM'd you a few times and sent my contact details via email, but heard nothing from you :nenau Are you still coming? If so I need your deposit urgently as I'm starting to look at hotels this week.

So, here's the updated list.

Arsey :thumb2
BM Bandit :thumb2
Norm :thumb2
loftyboy
Bigdave :thumb2
Joybringer :thumb2
redpadraig + Mrs :thumb2
cookie + Mrs :thumb2
Rivendell :thumb2
swissrob :thumb2
leman :thumb2
DomB
Gerry Huxtable

That's 18 bikes and 20 people in total :clap

Finally, I'd like to mention my old mate Yoy aka Joybringer, who wins the "Innovative Sender Details Format" award by including this note with his cash :pullface :loopy :yelrotflm

Back
Top Bottom