Powerwashing with Dazz

Uinneag

Dazz appeared yesterday afternoon in glorious sunshine so we went to the pub:beerjug:

After the odd pint :augie we got collected by herself and fed.

Must have been something in the casserole as poor Dazz chundered the lot at the bottom of the driveway:D :comfort

So we got up nice and early this morning to catch the Raasay ferry went across to Raasay had a coffee at the bloke at the end of Calum's rds hoose and came back.

Did it rain today or what:eek: so no pics.
I'm away intae the shed to make a start on building an ark:pullface

So we got up nice and early this morning to catch the Raasay ferry went across to Raasay had a coffee at the bloke at the end of Calum's rds hoose and came back.

Did it rain today or what:eek: so no pics.

Good on you both! Fortunately "the bloke at the end of the road" posted some evidence of your visit here:

http://lifeattheendoftheroad.wordpress.com/

Looks as If I'll soon have to do the pilgrimage to the road too :thumb2

Yep, I'd like to do the trip too, it seems to long to wait till August to see it for the first time.

Just need to work out when now...

yes thur afternoon had a great idea, off work tomorrow so think I'll head up to oonyackistan + take a trip over to raasay to see this Calum's road for myself.
Brilliant day on fri so after a 5am start had a great 400 miles blast up to skye arriving at castle oonyack mid afternoon .
After meeting with the king:eek:onyack we decided to go straight to the pub:beer:
not such a great idea :hide
see above (think it probably wasn't the casserole)
anyway early sat headed over to raasay
we must have chosen the worst day of the year :tears
still it was good to get an idea of what the start point is like for next jan
never have got soaked on a bike as bad as the sat- nightmare
thanks again to Johnny + Tash for their hospitality :thumb2 :bow

Back
Top Bottom