Trail ride detailed: Easiest, medium and medium plus.

Ahhhh! That makes sense now.......:augie
I thought Earthmover had gone all limp on us.....:toungincheek
Denise, your in.:thumb2

Timpo.

Oy, I resemble that remark!
Must get Denise her own login. :blast
I'm away that weekend, trail riding in Spain, so if Denise turns up on the 640 you'll know why. :D
Mark

If I can get the time off work & make the event I would like a crack at the novice ride please.
1150GSA & some prior experience offroad on smaller bikes only so I think I better take it safe first proper outing.

I would like a crack at the novice ride please.

:thumb2

RO1. Easiest ride.
RL - Tinatrim.
TE - Pumpy.
Sarah Teach.
Denise.
Possu.
Forry.
Kleine Blumen
Val. H.
Ian 6760.
Emmsypoo.
Strobingred.
Petcul.
Stu650 (with pillion).
GhostCav.

RO2. Medium ride.
RL - Spout.
TE - Gaz.
The Doctor.
WorkyTicket.
Happy Pilgrim.
Slimer.
Rushy.
David James.

RO3. Medium plus.
RL - Timpo.
TE - Robbie C.
Loz.
Ferret.
Graham.
Johnnyboxer.
Erneman.
Basil.
Lordie.

RO2. Medium ride.
RL - Spout.
TE - Gaz.
The Doctor.
WorkyTicket.
Happy Pilgrim.
Slimer.
Rushy.
David James.
Add Ken (Dahoum) to my ride.
Insert:[IMG} Ken on his arse again - there's plenty to choose from{Img}
:D

Hmmm :scratch chin
After being out with the TRF a few weeks ago and keeping up with them on my GSA12 I'm actually quite up for the medium plus now....

My new shiney white Thor MXBoots need breaking in properly as well.

Is medium plus prohibited for GSA12's?

I'm a "have a go" kind of bloke who's not afraid to spend a few hours picking his bike up.
Oh an I've got TKC80's on.

After being out with the TRF a few weeks ago and keeping up with them on my GSA12 I'm actually quite up for the medium plus now....

Is medium plus prohibited for GSA12's?

I'm a "have a go" kind of bloke who's not afraid to spend a few hours picking his bike up.
Oh an I've got TKC80's on.

RO3. Medium plus.
RL - Timpo.
TE - Robbie C.
Mud and stoney trails, fords of 300mm+ (weather dictating), some steep inclines/declines with rock steps and rutted sections. TKC80 (or more aggressive) tyres required.

Your call dude, there is no restriction on which ride you want to attend.
The only advice I'd give you is that there will be places where a boxer engined bike will need some nursing through. If you can keep up with the TRF, then you won't have a problem......;)

RO1. Easiest ride.
RL - Tinatrim.
TE - Pumpy.
Sarah Teach.
Denise.
Possu.
Forry.
Kleine Blumen
Val. H.
Ian 6760.
Emmsypoo.
Strobingred.
Petcul.
Stu650 (with pillion).
GhostCav.

RO2. Medium ride.
RL - Spout.
TE - Gaz.
The Doctor.
WorkyTicket.
Happy Pilgrim.
Slimer.
Rushy.
David James.

RO3. Medium plus.
RL - Timpo.
TE - Robbie C.
Loz.
Ferret.
Graham.
Johnnyboxer.
Basil.
Lordie.

Hi Timbo, I can't make this GSers weekend due to work commitments can you please take me off your list for the med + trail:(:(:. :( Would still love to see your trails in Wales on the GS after the summer if poss. In return your welcome to tag along with us for a weekend. We run www.trailbikeireland.co.uk

Easiest Trail Ride.

Getting close now and im looking forward to this.
Everyone on this ride can you please make sure you have refreshments with you as there are not many stops along the way. The first cafe(meal stop) will be after lunch time:eek: and dont forget a drink.
You will also have to excuse me if i turn up on my TTR, this group is a bit large and i may need to toandfro which the 1150 is to big to do.

Tinatrim

Easiest Trail Ride.

Everyone on this ride can you please make sure you have refreshments with you as there are not many stops along the way. The first cafe(meal stop) will be after lunch time:eek: and dont forget a drink.
You will also have to excuse me if i turn up on my TTR, this group is a bit large and i may need to toandfro which the 1150 is to big to do.

Tinatrim

weenie!!??:augie

clive

ahhhhhh

good news Loz :)bow)is coming :comfort, thank **** for that, someone to help pick my bike up :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Easiest Trail Ride.

Tinatrim

You are the queen of too'ing and fro'ing:D,
enjoy sorry i can't be there. I look forward to the pic's.

Steve.

Lunch for the Medium Group

Medium Group.

I'm not intending stopping at a pub for lunch on the ride.

We will be stopping (early in the ride) at a shop where we can stock up on butties/drinks etc and we'll then "picnic" somewhere later.

Hope this suits.:thumb2

RO2. Medium ride.
RL - Spout.
TE - Gaz.
The Doctor.
WorkyTicket.
Happy Pilgrim.
Slimer.
Rushy.
David James.
Ken (Dahoum)
Flipfly
Sycomoto

Medium Group.

We will be stopping (early in the ride) at a shop where we can stock up on butties/drinks etc and we'll then "picnic" somewhere later.

That works fine for me, Timpo's fry-ups are a bit OTT for me anyway. :D

3CastleParkCafe.jpg

Medium Group.

RO2. Medium ride.
RL - Spout.
TE - Gaz.
The Doctor.
WorkyTicket.
Happy Pilgrim.
Slimer.
Rushy.
David James.
Ken (Dahoum)
Flipfly
Sycomoto

Hi Spout - :( I put my name down here www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160419&page=2

to join yr group but don't appear on yr list - hope I can still come :confused:

Last edited:
Hi Spout - :( I put my name down to join yr group but don't appear on yr list - hope I can still come :confused:

RO2. Medium ride.
RL - Spout.
TE - Gaz.
The Doctor.
WorkyTicket.
Happy Pilgrim.
Slimer.
Rushy.
David James.
Ken (Dahoum)
Flipfly
Sycomoto
Pinkytiff

If you're not on the list and still want to go, just see me at The Hand. :beer:

Hey there. I just PMd Timpo, but in case he doesn't see it in time, I'm new to the forum and would like to join the event and the easy off road ride. I would be camping (where??) and riding an F650GS twin with TKC 80s. I would be arriving on Saturday afternoon. Is there any chance of joining an easy off road ride and getting to know a few people?

Cheers.

Malcolm (malcolm.leick@googlemail.com)

Back
Top Bottom