Stickers ?

Thats a nice design.

What equipment you using 2 wheel?

Monsieur Humvee - great job :thumb2

Cracking design. Really like it. Just need to have a good explanation for what a "Tosser" is for the Swiss :augie

What are the costs/quantities for this design?

Monsieur Humvee - great job :thumb2

Cracking design. Really like it. Just need to have a good explanation for what a "Tosser" is for the Swiss :augie

What are the costs/quantities for this design?

Cheers :thumb2

Let the Swiss guess at the meaning-it all adds to the mystique :augie

Say.....2 stickers per attendee with a few for spares,call it a production run of 50,it won't be hugely expensive I'll forego my percentage as I'm attending ;) If we're all happy with the design I'll get a couple of samples made up :thumb2

Humvee, what a great design. Love it!

I'll have at least 2, maybe more, but would suggest they're not too big, and they're sticky enough for soft panniers, if that's do-able?? No worries if not, but I have a cunning plan...

Brilliant!

Yoy

Humvee

Your original is a great design and has my vote. Sorry Arsey, yours is good but Humvee's just pips it....

Bandit

Humvee

Your original is a great design and has my vote. Sorry Arsey, yours is good but Humvee's just pips it....

Bandit

I prefer Magnum's simple white cross on red. K.I.S.S. :thumb2

But the red could clash with the tango tonka bikes :aidan

i like magnum's and humvee's, how about a combination of the 2? but it might get a bit messy font wise

a round sticker with the swiss flag and the wording from humvee's sticker?

Humvee

Bandit

Mine was knocked up in 2 minutes using a basic program on my mac-I never intended it to be good.

Just wanted to stir up some interest,which it has.
:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom