Stickers ?

any thoughts about doin some Tshirts???:tarka

If there is demand I could arrange T-shirts with the same design as the sticker :thumb2

just wondering are any of these being made up if so Ill have half a dozen

as this is a real good design...:clap:clap

If we're all happy with the design I'll get them made up nearer the departure time,I'll cover the cost of a couple each for all who are taking part and I'll get some extra's made up which I'll swap for beer vouchers ;)

Magnums Tour T-Shirts

Just a thought after reading threads , it will be a pretty large bundle of shirts youll be hauling down to vevey, its getting a bit close to the mark now but if they were ready could it be arranged for some of us to meet up and collect the shirts etc. at the HOG RAOST ?? :bounce1:bounce1

any thoughts about doin some Tshirts???:tarka

If there is demand I could arrange T-shirts with the same design as the sticker :thumb2

See above "if there is demand" it appears that there is,maybe I should start a new thread?

Put me down for 6 stickers and a couple of t-shirts.

T- shirts to be confirmed in a new thread.

Any news on t-shirt design/cost/availability?

:thumb

Yoy

To be confirmed....

Just a thought after reading threads , it will be a pretty large bundle of shirts youll be hauling down to vevey, its getting a bit close to the mark now but if they were ready could it be arranged for some of us to meet up and collect the shirts etc. at the HOG RAOST ?? :bounce1:bounce1

I've never had any intention of carting such a load all the way to Switzerland, Once numbers are established I will send them out in the post,sadly distribution at the HOGRAOST is not an option as I cannot make it this year due to family holiday commitments.

Sorry it's taken me a while to reply,as mentioned elsewhere I've had a family emergency to deal with-which is ongoing and is taking priority over everything at the moment.

Stickers have arrived and they look great, I'll put a couple in with each T-shirt order when they arrive, everyone is welcome to a couple of stickers on me and I'll bring the remainder on the trip to swap for beer vouchers :beerjug:

Stickers have arrived and they look great, I'll put a couple in with each T-shirt order when they arrive, everyone is welcome to a couple of stickers on me and I'll bring the remainder on the trip to swap for beer vouchers :beerjug:

Good lad:thumb2:thumb

Back
Top Bottom