Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The thank-you thread......

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Kesh me Arse

Aiden, Mandy, Jochen thank you very much for all your time and effort in organising such a great weekend, people like you make life so easy for people like me, all we have to do is turn up.

Thank you for your welcome and hospatility, the same treatment was showed to us throughout our stay in your lovely country.

The ride out was great, but in certain places I wasnt sure if I had joined the off road ride great fun !!

Aiden, your presentation skills are top class,your description of some of the raffle prizes made me laugh "some stuff" & chocolates and a high viz vest "so no one runs into you when youre eating them" Quality

Great effort in raising such an amount for a very worthy cause, Mandy im sure your Dad would be very proud of you.

Thanks to Tuned In for advice on routes up to Bushmills and Petcul for taking on a cracking ride to Kesh.

Also thanks to Steve and Rhonda (Betty Swollocks) for inviting us to their home a few hours before boarding ferry, we were well fed and watered and shown great hospatility once again.

It was only my second event and Wifes first, she says that the people who she met were "lovely", she doesnt even call me that !!

Thanks again, till next time

My favourite was...." we've got a chance to win a pair of earrings and a balaclava "

Deleted account W
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle2112 View Post
    My favourite was...." we've got a chance to win a pair of earrings and a balaclava "
    Or there was the "Your looking at winning an oil filter for a 1200, a hi-viz vest and a balaclava so no one will recognise who it is wearing it"

Shedi Knight Click here to find out how to Subscribe

slip sliding away...

i must add a big Thank You to the Road Runners and an apology for delaying our arrival at the lunch stop.
    this due to taking a slight detour offroad
    and admiring the view from a prone position.

special thanks to Shapeshifter for the rapid assistance, getting the Bike upright and sympathy for Mrs Og / Linda and (who?) whoever handed me the Nurofen!
    Johanna for the loan of the back protector

just one thing....
    not one of yiz caught it on camera
    i'm suprised - very remiss of yiz

~~
    OnMeArs
    appears bright from a distance / dim up close

Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogmios View Post

just one thing....
    not one of yiz caught it on camera
    i'm suprised - very remiss of yiz
    Only because off your mad dash to right the beast before we could get the camera out

Oh and the weekend well is was allright

mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody Vrood

Vrood keep the legend alive.

Member Supported Charities Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
    Only because off your mad dash to right the beast before we could get the camera out

Oh and the weekend well is was allright

Glad you enjoyed it

because it was your last

Aging 1 eyed Tosser Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandylicious View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it

because it was your last
    mummy mummy is dad dead?
    no son hes out riding that bloody Vrood

Vrood keep the legend alive.

Member Supported Charities Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post

Your definetly not allowed back now

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandylicious View Post
    Your definetly not allowed back now
    tell him Amanda.

just thank you seems so inadequate from my point of view.
    but i think the trio know how much i enjoyed the weekend.
    and a special thank you to Aiden and Amanda for inviting to there home friday and sunday
    shame about the bacon.
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Belated thanks from us too!!

A cracking weekend, thanks to all your preparations!! You Irish really know how to throw a party and make loads of money! See you next time. Trev and Cecilia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123