Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off road

Off road

Some pics hopefully followed by a movie clip
    Many thanks to Erneman...Brian for all his work on the recces prior to the outing. I know he didn't get the great weather we enjoyed.
    Daithi Brian Si Eoin Colin Niall

Lough Derg

2nd instalment

Moving on

Erneman, our leader

Strange fort on the skyline

jacket comes with instructions....Rev'itt

Lough Navar viewpoint above and below

The boul Daithi

Niall the sweeper with the "hairy ned" (thats a rope ladies)

Some fell on boggy ground

Sunday am on the way home Castlecoole

The movie

wdcmartin

Talking

lovely pics and movie clips terry, you managed to do the run justice!
    thanks for makin an off rd novice welcome!:

what can i say?

except, thanks to all (with the exception of Terry for posting this!), a great day! glad i could provide some light entertainment. it wasn't a toseland, but it was amusing... so let the ritual humiliation begin

wdcmartin

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sijohnston View Post
    except, thanks to all (with the exception of Terry for posting this!), a great day! glad i could provide some light entertainment. it wasn't a toseland, but it was amusing... so let the ritual humiliation begin
    its prob bad form to laugh at someone elses misfortune but wot the hell,it was halarious!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

I heard it

But i didnt believe it ,

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by the civil one View Post
    But i didnt believe it ,
    Funny ...I can understand what you write....

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Nice but unfortunate husband.
    That looks like a good run, with great scenery. I wouldn't mind trying it in the summer when it might be drier and easier for novices.

Si, you are a Tosser.
    There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

great photos terry. some time your down we will ride the trails we missed

Brilliant Photos and Videos CT, I must admit that it all felt much faster than it looks when I was doing it.

wdcmartin managed remarkably well considering he was on Tourances, well done lad.

As for poor aul' Si, for his second spin off road he did very bloody well, God forbid he ever finds grip while
    revvin that yoke, he'll end up doin a world record wheelie.

I did nearly ride off a fairly big drop when I lost grip on the hardcore just before we saw the quad. That'll
    learn me to be too feckin cocky.

Terrific weekend lads, thanks to everyone there particularly the organizers, leaders, sweepers and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyThumper View Post
    Would you have a gid ref or other clue as to the location of the memorial? Please & thanks.
    Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see - Arthur Schopenhauer

Gerry C

NO BOTHER GERRYC H616942 IT IS ABOUT 3 KM NORTH OF BELEEK CO DONEGAL. THERE IS A SMALL TIN SIGN AT THE END OF THE SHORT TRAIL SAYING SUNDERLAND CRASH SITE

Quote Originally Posted by ERNEMAN View Post
    NO BOTHER GERRYC H616942 IT IS ABOUT 3 KM NORTH OF BELEEK CO DONEGAL. THERE IS A SMALL TIN SIGN AT THE END OF THE SHORT TRAIL SAYING SUNDERLAND CRASH SITE
    Thanks
    Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see - Arthur Schopenhauer

Gerry C

Gone Fishin' Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Detailed account of the crash here from Chuck Singer (Air Gunner) who survived the crash and attended the unveiling of the memorial above

Quote Originally Posted by shuck raider View Post
    Detailed account of the crash here from Chuck Singer (Air Gunner) who survived the crash and attended the unveiling of the memorial above
    interesting stuff. sounds like its lucky there any survivers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast