Blue Bell Crewe Sat 13th. Anyone?

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone going to the BMW promotional weekend at Blue Bell tomorrow?

You can win a 1200GS!

Hoping to meet up with a few local GSERs (just moved to Cheshire last week).............

How about meeting at the Mc Donalds in Macon Way which is less than half a mile away. It is just behing the large Esso station which is on the roundabout near Crewe Railway station.

I will be there between 10.15 and 10.45 before going to Blue Bell.

Post a message here if you are interested.

Ian

I was there today, though I'm not a GSer (am a Cheshire cat, though!). Cooments on the 1200 forum.

Flyer

Were you?

What were you riding?

I was there between 1pm to 2.30pm approx. My black GS (big giveaway was the nameplate " Ian " on the front) was outside near the door. Its got panniers and givi top box and was absurdly clean because I only live 2 miles away and I had washed it prior to leaving. I thought I would see what mine was worth.

Ian

PS Do you know anyone who may want a GPS295 colour map?

Is that you

Hi Rushy, is that you on the GS as described; I keep passing (in the opposite direction) in Congleton regularly?

Nope.......

Sorry Les its not me.

Just moved back to the area in last 2 weeks. Bikes only been here for a week.

Wandered around Cheshire a bit, Nantwich arra mainly, but only been as far as Hanley so far.

Must be another mug like me.............who believed the stories on here about black ones being faster!:D :D :D

No problem, if you out for a run some time give use a shout, or there is the Peak District meet if you fancy. :thumb

:beerjug:

Cheers for the offer.....

Cheers Les,

I will give you a call when I get back from my trip! See you in 3 mths.

Ian

P.S. Spookily I have now got to go to Congleton on Thursday at 9.30am ish to pick something up for my trip so the next black GS you see might actually be me!!!!!:cool:

roundabout

Just watch out on the new roundabout, which joins Sandbach road, Holmes Chapel road and Newcastle road together to go into Congleton, its become a daily sport dogging the White Van and Volvo drivers as no one knows who’s right of way it is.:mcgun

not a roundabout........

.....it's a gladatorial challenge!

You are too right Les.

Make eye contact. Fix 'em with a steely gaze. Thumb hovering over the horn, and GO!

I'm on a very dirty blue & white GS, usually on my way to Astbury before going over the hill. I'll give you a wave.

Bramble

I enjoy giving them a wave

jerkit

Highlight of the morning:D

Nice roundabout . What are you on about. Damn site better than the junctions that they used to have ( 2+ yrs since I last went to Congleton) some people took ages to leap out into the on coming traffic.

:eek:

You should try it in a morning, when the school run is on:eek:

And I bet the roundabout was the only difference to the town in the last two years. The council live in suspended animation.:rolleyes:

Hi ace59, only just back on line after the fire in Manchester, burnt my line up, will send you a pm.

:beerjug:

Word of advise, find an other dealer, Blue Bell = jerkit

Les Wassall said:
Word of advise, find an other dealer, Blue Bell = jerkit

I second that.

The Sales Manager told me a pack of lies about a trade-in. Hauled him in front of the General Manager who was very understanding, said "I've told you about telling lies Phil". He promised to put the situation right and then did nothing !!

Back
Top Bottom