Three moors ride-out?

Hi...

New to site, but interested in coming along if thats OK.

Any ideas of start/stop point yet as will be travelling down from Bath.

Thanks

Simon

Looking through these posts, so where are we meeting at 9am - Bodmin? This is just a day out, not camping right?

arp!!

New here also. I'll be home from work by then (middle of the North Sea right now), so I'm well up for a day or two ride out :beerjug:

Where and when pls are you meeting up?, I'll be traveling down from Bristol, so pretty much anywhere suits me :thumb2

Cheers

3 Ms

Looking through these posts, so where are we meeting at 9am - Bodmin? This is just a day out, not camping right?

And just how long has Bodmin been in Mid - Devon:rob

I'll post up the details later this week - so you can all debate the trip.

By the way I'm starting at South Molton.

Barry G :hammer

And just how long has Bodmin been in Mid - Devon:rob

I'll post up the details later this week - so you can all debate the trip.

By the way I'm starting at South Molton.

Barry G :hammer

LOL

South Molton? - thats no where near Plymouth :eek:

Not local and highly unlikely to get down for this ride but if such a thing as a route someone could post up so when I do I can give it a whirl?

The rides arent limited to locals Andy, nothing to stop you making a weekend of it :thumb2

I know Barry intends to post the route up any day: I believe it's around 200 miles

The rides arent limited to locals Andy, nothing to stop you making a weekend of it :thumb2

I know Barry intends to post the route up any day: I believe it's around 200 miles

We even let the Cornish lot join in , so we arent fussy:D:D
.:hide

Oi! The Cornish started the SW ride outs - you lot were only ever guests. Put yer cream tea the right way up will yer. :D:D

If it was not for Gods own county and the bridges you lot would have drifted off somewhere in the north sea and ran aground in skanweigia somewhere or even better, I was going to say France but that would save petrol.:cool

Back
Top Bottom