Anyone fancy another Tarka Road Ride ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarka

Reaction score
Right then....there appears to be several...well,maybe a couple of trail rides.

Woody has got his Alternative Road Ride.

A few years ago I lead a Road Ride on some of my favourite back roads and it seemed to be well received.
In fact,I was overwhelmed by the turnout...30 plus :eek..and the congrats afterwards. :thumb2

Well....I`m offering to lead another Road Ride this year.....on the Saturday.

It`ll be nearly all minor roads.

There`ll be at least one scheduled 'proper stop' and a few photo stops too.

It`s likely to consist of some of the last one I did,as the scenery is spectacular and the roads are superb.

It won`t be as long as last time......probably a maximum of 100 - 120 miles.

Please let me know here if you`re up for it.

Look, if I'm putting anyone off signing up for Tarka's ride, I'll withdraw.....

:nenau

I rode on this ride last time it was run and thought it was a top notch, well led, easy paced ride which I will be coming and doing again if I can get :)
It was well suited to the two up brigade also - an altogether leisurely ride though N Wales :thumb2

I have no conection with the ride leader other than he is a good mate and I have purchaced goods off him and I recon he is a rate good lad in general

:thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

I rode on this ride last time it was run and thought it was a top notch, well led, easy paced ride which I will be coming and doing again if I can get :)
It was well suited to the two up brigade also - an altogether leisurely ride though N Wales :thumb2

I have no conection with the ride leader other than he is a good mate and I have purchaced goods off him and I recon he is a rate good lad in general

Can't stand the bloke - He eats mung beans, hates cats and drinks Lambrini...

Still going on the ride...

:augie

IT was posted tongue in cheek:thumb

Having read some of your ride reports & almost being your neighbour I'd normally jump at this opportunity but I've recently bought a greenlaner & I'm doing the off-road madness on the Saturday.

Another time hopefully. :beerjug:

Count me in as well please Steve:thumb2 I much prefer a bimble on some backroads.
cheers
Jez

O descisions Decisions :confused:
I was going on Woodys alternate bimble but this one sounds good as well:blast, I think I'll have to make up me mind on the day:rob

Am I barred from this one as well? :p

Nobody will be barred.

Unless they are wearing hiviz please don`t knock me down gear.

Or using lights during daytime.

And...in an ideal world.....if they`re on a 1200 :augie

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom