Up-Dates From Steptoe.........

what sort of port? :)

09_27_52---Bottle-of-Vintage-Port-Wine_web.jpg

Back on track.........

Just arrived fez - no casualties 2day - other guy had 3hour op , kept his legs but also has broken pelvis -

Just read over at the HUBB that Tim has posted there is transport strike in maroc so not much petrol flowing at the moment.

Whatton can you pass this onto Steptoe et al if you communicate with them??

Ju
Whatton can you pass this onto Steptoe et al if you communicate with them??

Luckily Tim posted the same news here too :thumb2

I texted the old fart the news but didn't recieve a reply. I think they're on the lash in Fez :thumb2

The HUBB is a great place isn't it, wonderfull wacky people? :clap

Luckily Tim posted the same news here too :thumb2 I texted the old fart the news but didn't recieve a reply. I think they're on the lash in Fez :thumb2
Or he's run out of petrol and he's sat on the side of a road somewhere with no signal. :D

Is Dakar DC still entitled to a Moroccan Dash sticker?? Maybe he should get one that says "Moroccan Crash" :D
You're a bad man L. :D

Just had text from Steptoe.....

Eight arrived in marrakesh playing petrol roullette all the way - it's chaos all petrol stations out of fuel

Actually most of us wished we had the freedom and time/cash to be there with them, hes not let anyone down, he like the rest of them are gods :bow

Steady on :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Anyway this fuel thing - if only they had taken a Tour Dad like they should have done

Attachments

• 438556531_NDeut-M.jpg
    438556531_NDeut-M.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 695
Looks like the petrol situation is bad, they may be cutting their losses from the sound of the text I just had from Steptoe.......

Have u used the motorway marrakesh 2 the north - is there fuel on motorway and whats the distance ?

Kev (Whatton) - I don't know if you can get this message through on time but there are several filling stations on the immediate approach road to the motorway toll booth (I used them in January) - the motorway is fine and is by far the quickest way North / South :thumb

Steve

Kev (Whatton) - I don't know if you can get this message through on time but there are several filling stations on the immediate approach road to the motorway toll booth (I used them in January) - the motorway is fine and is by far the quickest way North / South :thumb

Steve

I've passed the info on :thumb2

A charge of heart.............

Feck giving up - we're heading south - worse that can happen is run out of fuel - no plans more fun

Back
Top Bottom