Chatsworth motorcycle and touring/adventure holiday show

MrIFan

Reaction score
Chatsworth are holding a motorcycle and touring/adventure holiday show on the 21st of march.

This could cause a few problems being Mothers day and all, but if anyone fancys a ride out:-

How about meating for Breakfast around 10-10.30am at the Packhorse in Little Longstone. Yes I know it's a pub but it opens for breakfast at 9.30!! So it's a good pub!! And then a bit of a ride out to Chatsworth

If any of you are interested then I will post directions and GPS co-ordinates later.

Hopefully see some of you next Sunday

Ian

Aha,

Will be eating out with Mrs J and the munchkin.

But now I've found a special surprise treat for her!

Hopefully see you there.

Jamie

yes just think of all the brownie points you can all earn....

my sweetheart, as today is your day...how about a day at chatsworth...yes, love ...you know how boring i find stately homes, but i know you like them....

as someone posted....easier to get forgiven than permission!

:D

Chatsworth 21/3

Got any more details of this show?

I'm looking for a venue for a ride out with a group from P'boro on the 21st and this might fit the bill.

Malcolm

:beer:

I cant make it on the Sunday so do you know if its running on the sat as well? I'v just given Chatsworth a ring and the Lass i spoke to didnt know anything about it!

beacon
Why dont you get yourself down to Rainbow for their GS ride out day on the Saturday if you're stuck for a reason to ride?
It sounds like a good day is planned with 200 miles around Derbyshire's leeser known lanes.
Pre booking is required via email to the dealership though
Sherps;)

Here is all I know so far,I have tried ringing but no answer yet.
As soon as I know any more I will let you know

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 134
gavinbell said:

my sweetheart, as today is your day...how about a day at chatsworth...yes, love ...you know how boring i find stately homes, but i know you like them....

:D

HAVE YOU BUGGED MY HOUSE!!

Met Mr IFan today, just realised who you are, you are Three Stags Man - right?

Did you get your bracketry done?

Jamie

Three Stags Man!!

you are Three Stags Man - right?
HI JAMIE
Yes that was me, I hope you "shut the BLOODY DOOR!!" last time you were in.

Got the bracketry done thanks, panniers and top box fitted, indicators were a bit of a pain but all sorted now.

See you Sunday for a look around the big house?

Back
Top Bottom