Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Belated Report of Keshing the Toad's Ass.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Belated Report of Keshing the Toad's Ass.

So, it all started in deepest darkest Warwickshire.

Except that it was light, and as we live up a hill it wasn't very deep......

I found a big lump of metal to strap the GSA to. It was going to help me float to Ireland apparently

I tried to convince Mrs Toad it was a cruise.....

There was even a "head" (look at me getting all naval )

2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

It was dreadfully early when we got off the metal float......

So we stopped to stare at piled up stones in to the shape of a castle......

There were even some smaller floaty things.....

2008 R1200GSA
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Nice but unfortunate husband.

There are two opinions of the GS. There are those who have ridden one who think its fantastic and there are those who haven't who know its crap.

It was a misty start to the day so we headed north in search of warmer climates.......

Some bugger had piled stones right the way over the road. Luckily they'd left a little gap to get through.

The roads seemed to lend themselves to playtime.....

2008 R1200GSA

The road we took came to an abrupt end so we stopped.

There was a path ahead, but nobody seemed to encourage its climbing......

Bike boots, a broken fence, and a steep path. What could be better......

I must confess that given the little walk up to the house at the top I can understand why they don't do too much tidying up......

2008 R1200GSA

The locals seemed a bit sheepish......

So I played my own game of spot the GSA.

There was another little house. I think someone decided life would be better at the bottom of the hill.

2008 R1200GSA

So we rode on to find some more bits of stone.

These ones had been carefully placed in the sea to make pretty shapes.

I'm sure this was supposed to be the sea, but it was doing a great impression of a mill pond.....

2008 R1200GSA

Now, I started to get the impression that stone piling had become something of a hobby around these parts.

It must have taken ages to pile all these up....

We found a strange green suited stalker.....

He said he was Dee Tee

I think he was in conspiracy with the stone pilers......

It must have taken them ages to make these.....

2008 R1200GSA

Deleted account W
    Great stuff

nice shot

We found a nice little place where they take water and put it in to big kettles to make something that looks like Tea.....

It didn't taste like Tea though. Must be the Irish water

So, we rode on to find even more bits of stone, this time piled up to look like a Fez hat. Tommy Cooper would have been well chuffed.

Someone seems to have inhabited the hat. Must be like the old woman who lived in a shoe.....

Our heading was out across the water.

What we needed was another floaty thing.......
    2008 R1200GSA

Loh and behold a big bit of floaty steel turned up. So we took full advantage and hopped on.

Mrs Toad examined the situation in detail....

2008 R1200GSA

Fabulously entertaining so far

Can we have some more please
    NI Phil

2007 R1200GSA Silver - Bending the rules & ruling the bends
    2006 Husaberg FE 450 - Sometimes Calculated - Usually Kamikaze

The GPS said straight on, but the cows thought otherwise....

2008 R1200GSA

Tired and happy we settled for a night of pointing at strange people who all looked alike.....

There were some people pointing at themselves....

And pointing at others.

There were definitely some guilty looking people about.....

2008 R1200GSA

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

2008 R1200GSA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast