Ace Cafe BMW Bike Day

Don't recollect a Fred in our family but how long ago are we talking about, our name is pretty unusual when spelt with an "s" and an "e", more common to have a "z" and or an "i". If you drop me a PM with some contact details i'll ask around the remaining family for you. Love to know myself.

Hi Brian

Don't seem to be able to PM you through this group, but you can contact me directly if you want. sn_apperuk@yahoo.co.uk.

Fred died mid 70's, his wife's name was Maisie. He worked for a large window cleaning company. He also had a brother, William who died in the 50's.

Cheers

Hi Jacks seams like a plan to me see you at olivers about 10 ish. Will be briging mrs brig with me.Looks like we are the only ones going from this area.

Hi Jacks seams like a plan to me see you at olivers about 10 ish. Will be briging mrs brig with me.Looks like we are the only ones going from this area.

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping to go along to this from Farnham and was waiting to see if my mate from Hook wants to come.

I'll let you guys know later if it may be just me or both or if we'll make our own way. If we're coming i'm on an '08 Red GSA and he's on a bright yellow Triumph Rocket III.

Steve

Hey Brig,

I'll PM you my mobile number just in case.

@ stevekdavies
If you can make it, we could link up at Blackbushe airport or the Aldi or Lidl carpark in Camberley. How does this sound?

Guess, we'll pass Blackbushe 10.30ish and Camberley about 10mins later.

Cheers!

Jacks

Last edited:
hi guys, were gonna be leaving earlier, about 9 so have a safe trip and we may see you there

Steve

Metisse and I will be there c 930am on the faster white 07 GSAs

i will be there now:D i shall roll up around 8am and order me a fatboy brekkie then sup coffee and watch you dudes roll in:thumb2

Gutted even got the HP fixed must buy a manual:blast for the 1150 and figure out whats wrong with it.

have a nice time and hope the weather is spot on I'll be working on some Lesley "Ding Dong" Phillips thing in Swiss cottage all day.

only cos I wanted the money to spend on my selfish hobby....:moped:

I will be there in the car .. I had enough of riding in the rain :(

Ace ride!

Met up with Mr. and Mrs. Brig this morning. What an absolute delight .

Thank you for your company and the joint ride up to the Ace in London. Weather was/is top. Got stuck in traffic on the A40 on my way back but nothing serious.

I'd say about 30-40 bikes at the Ace, not only Beemers, Was a good turnout, tho.

See you next time!

Cheers!

Jacks

Nice to put faces to names again and nice chatting with you Charlie971!:thumb

aye tis good to put faces to names but my alcohol induced amnesia is making me forget already:rolleyes:

heres looking forward to the next one:beerjug:

sorry

good to meet up and chat with some Ukgsers.

sorry about the pic, my camera died :blast

better than nothing tho eh......ok maybe not :D

Attachments

• Image0154.jpg
    Image0154.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 222
Rode up from Romsey picked Jacks up at Basingstoke went up the A30 till the M25.Nice chatting to you Jacks ,thanks for the tea, and the two other guys we met from Portsmouth.May see you at the hog roast Jacks but dont forget the diet lol ,if not Loomies.Here are a few of the pics we took at the Ace.:)
Ace 10 May 2009 002.jpg

Ace 10 May 2009 003.jpg

And dont forget Mrs Jacks next time:thumbAce 10 May 2009 006.jpg

Is that Mr & Mrs Brig ?Ace 10 May 2009 007.jpg Nice SP1:thumb

Back
Top Bottom