Whats wrong with Harley Davidson Riders

I have a Harley and i nod at all riders except scooters!

I find that commuter riders during the week don't nod...but then riding for most of them is just a way of getting to and from work.

I have a Harley and i nod at all riders except scooters!

I find that commuter riders during the week don't nod...but then riding for most of them is just a way of getting to and from work.

Why exclude scooters. Two wheeled heros as much as all of us.

This is where your brotherhood of biker crap falls down.

Twats on two wheels or "biker" brothers?

Most people that ride scooters are homosexuals. This in itself is enough reason not to nod.

.chester-harley-davidson
is full of them :augie
and i look at them all the time
Pink_Harley_Davidson1.jpg

:augie

I don't know you but I assume your a narrow minded bigot from the shite you posted, prove me wrong and redeem yourself :thumb2
No redemption required mother****er. I'll see you in hell if not before.

Have a nice day :)

I guess that every class of Bike Riders thinks that their type of Bike is the best.

Sport, Adventure, Dualsport, Dirt, Cruisers, Scooters, etc.

I wave to everybody as long as there is not a million bikes on the road. Then it gets a bit much.:)

I have found that Scooter Riders here do not wave back. Why, I don't know. Maybe they have taken safety courses and ride all the time with two hands on the bar.:nenau

And yea the Guys that look like they came off the set of American Chopper do not wave back as well. Some, even when I pull up next to them at a stop light, will not look over and nod. But, some do.

There are guys at my work who have HD and think my GS is just a great bike. But yet, they go out on HD only rides.

But I really like the look of some of the sweet looking women on the back of HD's in leather.:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

In Switzerland I wave to all bikers. Scooters are not bikes and in any case don't wave to anyone. It's a system that works for all concerned.

Most people that ride scooters are homosexuals. This in itself is enough reason not to nod.

I ride a Scooter.:blast
so does Mike P
so does Big Den
so does bikerbiker
so did Bilco
so does Geriatric germ..
+ others
AFAIK not one of us is that way inclined :augie:augie:augie:augie

The real question is, is it ok to wave back to all the little kids who wave out the back window of cars without feeling like Gary Glitter?

The real question is, is it ok to wave back to all the little kids who wave out the back window of cars without feeling like Gary Glitter?

Sadly, the only people impressed by big motorbikes are little kids :pullface

so does Mike P
so does Big Den
so does bikerbiker
so did Bilco
so does Geriatric germ..
+ others

+1, not had one for a while but the Mrs is getting one and i will be on it and not in my chaps.....:D:D

if one was to take a survey as to what preference our homosexual brothers had for motorbikes, i imagine like heterosexuals it would be across the board, but with a slight tendency towards those big rugged butch..........

1200GSAs :ymca

To nod or not to nod, that is the question, whether tis nobelest in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous HD riders!

Or to raise arm against a sea of tassles,
And by ignoring, end them. To die, to sleep;

so does Mike P
so does Big Den
so does bikerbiker
so did Bilco
so does Geriatric germ..
+ others

I had one 'til recently and I haven't strayed to the 'other' side yet! Anybody out there can tell me what the attraction is and whether it's worth a try? :):):)

I had one 'til recently and I haven't strayed to the 'other' side yet! Anybody out there can tell me what the attraction is and whether it's worth a try? :):):)

If you start getting on both buses it'll only mean getting turned down by twice as many people for a date I reckon and if you moan about your partner using your razor now......

Back
Top Bottom