Accommodation

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Finally got full details of quality accommodation for those that do not wish to camp. The venue is the Woodford Bridge Country Club.
http://www.eurobookings.com/holswor...country-club&gclid=CIPdtvOkhJoCFRAgZwod8k07Fw

However, don't book through web as they charge a commission on top. The direct number for booking is 01524 589814 - Carolyn Jones.

The current availability for Fri 5th and Sat 6th June is as follows but could change by the minute.

Club suite/ hotel room.
Standard hotel room with coffee facilities. 6 available. Price currently £79 per room per night. Drops to £45 if booked within last 14 days but obviously you take a chance with availability.

One bedroom apartment.
One available. £89 per room per night. Drops to £55 within 14 days.

Two bedroom apartment.
Sleeps up to 6. 5 currently available. £99prpn drops to £65 <14 days.

Please phone above number and book direct.

Attached pub on site is very biker friendly and hosts the local bike club every Thursday night.

Its only 5 minutes away from my place and I can arrange transport back and forth.

From my other post under "Who's coming":
B&B
My eccentric neighbour has 2 spare rooms at his farm and can put up 4 people. He is only a mile down the lane so easy walking distance but he might be pursuaded to give a lift in one of his numerous cars (many Bentleys, Rollers etc).

If anyone is interested in this then send me pm and I'll pass on his contact details.

Just a reminder that we are now within the 14 days period for half price booking, subject to availability.:)

No problem with on site camping, grass has at last started to sprout on back lawn.:)

Back
Top Bottom