Fellow tosser...

-XP-

Reaction score
Jus twondered if it was you i said hi to in GoOutdoors in Stockton (portrack retail park) today around dinnertime, yellow GS1200 with ally panniers parked outside with a tosser sticker on the front :)

Jus twondered if it was you i said hi to in GoOutdoors in Stockton (portrack retail park) today around dinnertime, yellow GS1200 with ally panniers parked outside with a tosser sticker on the front :)

It would be I :thumb2

Didn't realise you were on a GS as I couldn't see your bike...

:beerjug:

I don't have a GS... i would if i could afford one though, i have a V-Strom DL1000.

I am a member of xrv.org.uk and was pointed to this site for Val.H muffs and i liked it so paid the subs, well worth it as i got a Shoei Multitec off Ash for £110 and it was mint condition.

I didnt see your bike until i was on the way out and thats when i realised you were probably a member on here. The tosser sticker kind of gave it way :D

Ride safe...

I don't have a GS... i would if i could afford one though, i have a V-Strom DL1000.

I am a member of xrv.org.uk and was pointed to this site for Val.H muffs and i liked it so paid the subs, well worth it as i got a Shoei Multitec off Ash for £110 and it was mint condition.

I didnt see your bike until i was on the way out and thats when i realised you were probably a member on here. The tosser sticker kind of gave it way :D

Ride safe...

Ah! I did see the 'Strom then :thumb2

Watch out for that Ash .... He's not wired-up right...:D

Top bloke but don't tell him I said so...

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom