Start/Finish Accommodation - 10th & 18th September

Dates

Should we not be in Vevey on the 11th???

Its a long way from the port in one day!

cheers

Gerry H.

Trip starts on the 11th which means overnight in Vevey on 10th. A number of people are crossing the Channel on 9th to arrive early morning on 10th so there's ample time to blast across France during the day. Those that fancy a more leisurely schedule are leaving early on 9th and spending a night en-route in France before arriving in Vevey late afternoon.

If your thinking doing it in one day ,yeah its a fare way but you can doss over at mine on the weds night , thatll make it shorter for you , as long as you dont mind the hounds ..

Accommodation in vevey is fine for me i have no problem sharing a room in vevey and for the rest of the trip if thats ok.

Leman

i have no problem sharing a room at all, missus says i snore a bit, but have had no complaints when i have been sharing rooms with other lads before.

i think i will come down on the 10th to meet everyone and save the early start from basel. on the last day i will go straight back home so no overnight 4 me

Nice 1 Rob.

OK, on the basis that the majority are happy with this arrangement, I'll book the rooms tomorrow :thumb2

Right chaps, ROOMS ARE BOOKED :JB

10 rooms for the 10th and 9 rooms for the 18th :thumb2

The hotel would like a rooming list so for the singles I need to know who is pairing with who and who is being billy-no-mates on the 10th :comfort

Feels like it's starting to happen now :beerjug: :beer: :101

The hotel would like a rooming list so for the singles I need to know who is pairing with who and who is being billy-no-mates on the 10th :comfort

I've shared many breads and water :ChrisKelly with the Bandit (no jokes please Yoy) so me and him. :thumb2

Nice one :thumb2

It's a brave thing that I am doing..........but it would be unfair to inflict Gerry's snoring on anyone not equipped with moulded ear plugs and fresh air fed and hermetically sealed headwear for sleeping,as I have these items I will take a step forward and volunteer to share with Gerry :augie ;) :D

Hmmm...no-one else has piped up, so on that basis, put me down for a single on those nights, please, Mags.

:thumb

Hmmm...no-one else has piped up, so on that basis, put me down for a single on those nights, please, Mags.

:thumb
No problem on 10th as I've booked 10 rooms - 2 rooms for the 2 couples, 7 rooms for 14 lads sharing + 1 for yourself = 19 people.

On 18th I have booked 9 rooms as swissrob will be off home to Basel, which means - 2 rooms for the 2 couples and 7 rooms for the remaining 14 lads in the group including yourself = 18 people.

If you want a room to yourself on 18th I will ammend the booking to 10 rooms, but that does mean another person will be have a room to themselves at the higher rate.

It's up to you :nenau

More than happy to share - my sleeping habits are not that bad, and I'd rather share the cost, if possible.

See if any volunteers spring forward??? :augie

yeah go on then ill share with you :comfort

Yeah, baby, yeah!

I have no issue sharing, but I've seriously been told I snore like a pig. Not all night, but apparently it can cause minor earth tremors in third world countries. Long story, but gave up smoking about 3 years ago and put on 3 stones. Just can't lose the weigh t

Sorry, dropped me chips then...

I also have no issue staying in a nearby hotel, or sleeping in France for that night :augie So long as it's within staggering distance of you bunch of reprobates, I'll be foine.

There's always the gas mask....

Yoy

ah! didnt see this one.... if ur snoring is bad then maybe ill give it a miss as im a light sleeper :mmmm

Back
Top Bottom