B&B booking friday, sat, sunday - I cant make it.. my loss your gain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigyellowGS

Reaction score
Well.. Due to work commitments Phil and I are not going to make the Llangollen bash... But we had rooms booked (and deposit paid) at a B&B in llangollen for the friday, saturday and sunday nights...
So.. I have spoken with the nice lady at the B&B and agreed that its is okay to pass the booking onto another Gser.

2 people, 2 rooms.. 27.50 per person per night.. that works out 165 quid for all three nights! Minus the deposit I've paid of 50 quid.. So all you would have to pay is the 115 quid balance!

To make this 100% clear.. first person to PM me with thier name and number (so I can tell the B&B who I have passed the booking to) gets the booking.. I want nothing for it! I'd just rather give it to one of you guys than just loose the 50 quid!

:D James

One of you guys must want the rooms? As I say all you will pay is the 115 quid.. I've paid the deposit! It's basically one night free!

If no-one takes them soon I'll have to let the lady and the B&B know so that she can at elast try and fill the rooms.

final chance!

hmmm.. I'm going to have to let the lady at the B&B know today with regards to the booking.. It's only fair!

So.. If nobody steps up by the end of today I'll tell her that she need to fill the rooms and keep the deposit.

Any last minute takers?

gone..

One room has been passed onto Petcul.. And the rest has been handed back to the nice lady at the B&B.

Hope it all works out!

Sad thing is.. my work only dictates that I'm busy on the friday and saturday.. So I'm still going to spend the week following riding about in devon and cornwall.. ah well.. maybe next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom