Thread: Big thanks to Chaz (Dogs Nuts)

Big thanks to Chaz (Dogs Nuts)

for organising a cracking good week away. Really enjoyable time full of laughs and weather and dodgy looking boats and weather and twisty roads and swooping roads and weather and beer and cooked breakfasts and curry and

but that will have to wait for a ride report.

Great to meet everyone and see Johnny, Tash and RobMac at Portree and Clanky at John O'Groats.

As I know how worried you would have been, I made it back to Worcester Friday night about 10:40 - in time for a wee dram.

Hope to see lots of you again at the Gathering of the Clans and/or Skye Party

Scottish Compass Rose 09 - The Double Dogs Dangly Bits

TP

Yup!

I had a short but fun ride home and it felt strange to be riding alone after a week in a group.
    It was a great week. Met some great peeps. Rode some great roads. Had the odd beer

Uploading phoaties now.

Most Definate Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tractorpilot View Post
    for organising a cracking good week away. Really enjoyable time full of laughs and weather and dodgy looking boats and weather and twisty roads and swooping roads and weather and beer and cooked breakfasts and curry and

but that will have to wait for a ride report.

Great to meet everyone and see Johnny, Tash and RobMac at Portree and Clanky at John O'Groats.

As I know how worried you would have been, I made it back to Worcester Friday night about 10:40 - in time for a wee dram.

Hope to see lots of you again at the Gathering of the Clans and/or Skye Party

Scottish Compass Rose 09 - The Double Dogs Dangly Bits

TP
    I agree. Next time i will stay for more than one night. Now that i know your all quite normal (?) . Cheers Charlie.

See you all at GOTC onyack

Go Anywhere K
    a huge thanks from me also to chaz (The Dogs Nuts) for allowing me the pleaser of riding with bunch of good peeps . Hope to get to the gathering as well catch you all later

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Cheers Chaz !

1719 miles door to door... great roads, great people, great experience. Thanks to Chaz for organising the trip, and to everybody for making it such an enjoyable experience.... now... where next

Cheers Chas. After a week of of outstanding organisation, I got lost in Belfast trying to find Hursts to get some oil for a top-up; I don't suppose anyone has any spare

2700km total. Sound bunch of guys (although I did learn that it's best to put earplugs in when going to sleep). I'll get some piccies posted once I get them off the camera.

Thank you Chas for a fab weeks adventure. 2100 miles door to door. Never thought the UK could offer such great views and roads.
    Thanks for all your effort Chas it was very much appreciated.
    Confirmed Boxer Addict

Chas, excellent couple of days.

I did fookall miles compared to everyone else.

Very nice to meet you guys and girls - it was excellent fun and I hope to see you all at GOTC.

Many thanks

Chaz, a big thanks from me as well. It was 'wazzer'. Thanks to everyone else for making it such a good trip, even tho I did use a lot of oil and manged to loose my Touratech screen extension. 1554 miles door to door, how good is that and never left the country. Thanks to the guys in Portree for turning too and ensuring we got a great meal and not 'deli belly' good to meet Klanky as well Hope to see you all at the gathering. Will get phots on the site when I get them down loaded.

problem

Think there maybe a problem with this site.
    I have been searching through the items for sale for the past week now and i am still unable to see a used (well sort of) Khyam biker tent with a free roll of duck tape, an elephant mating tarp and 10,000 meters of fluorescent Khyam tent storm cord......(used).
    However i found a wanted add 'free engine oil required URGENTLY!'. It was listed at 11.40am on 29th April but removed at 11.50 some 10 mins later by someone who simply left the message .....thanks, have left you 1ml in case your in an emergency. There was no name? just a short video clip of an empty twix wrapper and a copy of the FT blowing away in the wind . and i could just make out the sound of radio 2 or maybe it was radio 4 .... WHO KNOWS?

Chaz & everyone it was memorable Thanks !! bow

Kermit

surgical - know idea who you are talking about