Will there be a raffle?

Mr K

Reaction score
...and would it be nice if people brought something along?

I was only thinking of something small: A box of 4 different Northeast beers on my behalf.

:nenau

NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!! not another tedious, loose the will to live raffle, WTF is the point of going loads of miles to meet folk you haven't met before or seen for while to then have to sit in silence for the best part of Saturday night? :nenau

It's the same as having a fecking band on. No better way to kill an evening off :rocketwho

If you want to have a raffle you should feck off down the local working mens club and have a tombola beforehand.

NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!! not another tedious, loose the will to live raffle, WTF is the point of going loads of miles to meet folk you haven't met before or seen for while to then have to sit in silence for the best part of Saturday night? :nenau

It's the same as having a fecking band on. No better way to kill an evening off :rocketwho

If you want to have a raffle you should feck off down the local working mens club and have a tombola beforehand.

Go on Rob - tell us what you really think:augie

I only asked.....

:tears

Anti Social Southerner who doesn't give a feck about dieing babys .......... :pullface

raffle

ok if for a good cause ie Bens fund why not do a raffle for the week leading up to it and small items can be brought to the hotel and large ones sent?
just my 2p worth

Back
Top Bottom