July Wild Camp recce rideout

Allan Davies

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
PW and myself did a little recce for the wild camp-out we are planning for July :D:bounce1

Attachments

• post2.jpg
    post2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 515
  • post1.jpg
    post1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 510
It'll come complete with it's own paddling area.

And it'll definately have running water:D

We'll bring some Fairy liquid and mix it in the puddles before he gets there.

It'll be like a shiney new pin coming out the other side.

We can call it "Wash and Go":D

Did you venture through Paul or is that Al on his way back, where and when is this wild camp?:thumb2

Yes Paul did go through. We went up towards the Strata Florida (well the bits we thought were passable (read 'chickened out of the really deep stuff' :chickendance actually there was a gate, and it looked locked from 200 metres away :augie so we turned around and came back down) I was starting to hanker for me old dirt bike, I was enjoying myself so much, Paul likewise :D

We were thinking of July 18th TBC, meet up somewhere, go for a ickle ride and camp :beer::camping:beer::pissl:hogroast. The campsite will be kept between Paul and myself for the reason it wont be an official campsite i.e WILD (no loos or running Hot and Cold) Just a BBQ and some light refreshment and falling into tent compitions :thumb2

Nice one guys but can we have separate campsites for the snorers and nonsnorers pls, about 2miles apart should do it but if you think further that'll be ok. i'm ok for the 18th.:thumb2

Nick

Nice one Nick,

Where's the Big fella these days, he's gone all quiet on us.

Ah still here Paul, thinking of new ways to clean my bike :augie, Been a bit busy sorting things out for the French trip,:drool:beer: and making a few new screen spoilers just to deflect the wind a bit. The 18th of july rings a bell!!! I'snt that the North Wales :dragon weekend with Robin? I could be wrong mind.

Sorry boys. Can't make the 18th July - friends wedding followed by an evening party. :bounce1

I'm lurking in the wings on this one...hopefully I'll be able to make it. Alway up for a spot of wild camping...after all didn't TT build ther boxes around the 6 pack carrying capacity ?:aidan Oh! and put me down for the snorers campsite please !

I'm lurking in the wings on this one...hopefully I'll be able to make it. Alway up for a spot of wild camping...after all didn't TT build ther boxes around the 6 pack carrying capacity ?:aidan Oh! and put me down for the snorers campsite please !

Cheers Dennis, noted:thumb2 I am hoping to keep the numbers to about 8-10max, otherwise things will start to get to complicated (limits the size of campsite etc)
PW and myself are planning (as we type :D) another recce in the near future to get more options, and to try out more gentle :augie off-road tracks :thumb

July the 18th --V-Loose plan so far---Leave Cardiff-Picking up in Swansea area, Ammanford area ish then off to Tregaron, then camp :camping:101 after a light lunch and final abolutions :pissl for the day

Names so far;
Me
PW
BigAl
Quicknic
Dennis TBC (Fence sitting)

18th sounds good to me, so now off the fence and deffo up for this. Are we looking at Teifi Pools area by any chance ?

Back
Top Bottom