Touring Kit - Anyone Want anything?

rocks

Reaction score
Notice with Paul(BHT)'s permission:

As I am only based 19miles from llangollen and hoping to make it over to camp, does anyone wish to save postage fees on items from my Gearpac range. Will happily bring a few bits with me for people if its of interest.

Presently planning to camp, but I might just be down for a days riding as I have a few things do get done work and home wise before my trip to Normandy for 65th aniversery at start of June.

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM and will sort the details.
Cheers

John

You should bring a load of your stuff down... if most people are like me they'll not have seen first hand a lot of the stuff you have on your site.. the likes of dry bags are hard to judge sizes until you see them for real

these look good
exped_vista_organisers.jpg

outdoor_products_waterproof_boxes.jpg

sorry i won't be there i'll be at the NW200:bounce1:bounce1

Bringing bits along..

Of course, I will happily bring bits along for folks to see, If I can get them aboard the bike as it were.. :)

Have fun at the NW200.

For the love of god Rocks please don't bring farkles and blingy bits to Llangollen :blast

I have no will power :p

Colours..

Mutley, what colours your bike? I will make sure I bring some bits to match ;).

Just trying to cater for the masses, and of course keep my small business going in these hard times.. Have to admit though, never thought of camping gear and luggage as farkles and bling.. lol.

It's definitely a farkle or bling if I don't really need it or there's a cheaper alternative. I'm particularly fond of anything with Exped written on it :drool

Damnit!!! I don't need anything!!!!

Regardless of this I would like you to bring me a 10 ltr Ortlieb water bag please as my old platypus 5 ltr job has got a puncture and I've obviously got too much money.

john....go make some enquiries and get yerself setup as a proper kriega supplier.......gotta be the best and mosr adoptable wproof luggage for a gs go9ing........i want some to finish off my leadbike dr650

krieger

Indeed Bill, krieger is nice stuff.. and there are moves a foot shall I say for the future.

Last minute requests?

Any last minute requests?

I am hoping to be over on saturday. My camping plans are looking shot due to having to get some other items done this week. So will be hoping to make it over for a ride out and social on saturday.

Will probably do a trip up the campsite and the hands for drop off of items. If you have requested bits, PM your mobile and will drop you a line when there.

Cheers John

John, the exped 42litre shrink bags... would you recommend them as pannier liners for 1200 Vario cases?

Ta Bryn :thumb

Yes..

Yep.. they are a pretty general fitting shape. Flexible so fit most panniers pretty well, but wide mouth means you get stuff in and out easily.
I should have some more of the yellow 22litr ones in stock too tomorrow all being well as stock resupply arriving tomorrow. :)

Back
Top Bottom