The boys from Glasgow showed up with my new toy on Friday

(RIP) Nakambale

Al Kallah
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A nice red van drove up and there was a knock on the door and the dainty red italian got offloaded to keep the fast coloured Teutonic beast company.

It got taken out for its first spin but as we had guests couldn't get out too much. Raining today so the GS is still on normal duty:thumb2

The italian babe will just be a credit to me and in true italian fashion will just come out to pose in the weekends! On first impression an easy bike to go beyond the legal speed limit very easily, even on running in RPM :eek:

Attachments

• DSC01801.jpg
    DSC01801.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 296
  • DSC01803.jpg
    DSC01803.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC01823.JPG
    DSC01823.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 294
You'll need to move the bikes forward before you can do your ballet routine on the wall bar :thumb2

You'll need to move the bikes forward before you can do your ballet routine on the wall bar :thumb2

Let's say Mrs Nak is well pee'd off that her space is now my bike park. Still space for one or two more :green gri

Your garage is better decorated than my lounge...

:rob

Courtesy of the previous owner (apart from the ballet bar). Used to be the storage space of the old village shop before he modified the building. Now I've found a true use for the space :D There's a whole floor we don't use above it too, so that is now my pre-Gambia trip expedition center and pub :eek:onyack :beer:

You're a brave man.......

Letting Blair drive that van anywhere near yer hoose...........

Archie

Very nice Gert:thumb2:thumb2 I was going to ask you what have you planned for your bonus but now I know:comfort We'll have to have it out on a run soon as it looks like it will sound awesome:drool

Andy:cool:

Very nice Gert:thumb2:thumb2 I was going to ask you what have you planned for your bonus but now I know:comfort We'll have to have it out on a run soon as it looks like it will sound awesome:drool

Andy:cool:

It does sound awesome. It's also one of those bikes where you seriously need to keep an eye on your speed. I was just bimbling along at running in revs :eek: Hate to think what it will do at full whack :green gri

Very nice...I saw you ride past the house last night and saw the bike outside your house this morning.

My insurance check is due to arrive for the Speedy (RIP) within the next few days...and I'm tempted to take a visit to Glasgow:augie

I just wish we knew where we were being posted this summer...do I get a bike now and take it with me or wait.......:nenau

Good back up to the GSA for next years trip :augie :D

Good idea, if I take the wheels off, it would just about fit in my RH pannier:D

Oyne said:
Very nice...I saw you ride past the house last night and saw the bike outside your house this morning.

My insurance check is due to arrive for the Speedy (RIP) within the next few days...and I'm tempted to take a visit to Glasgow

I just wish we knew where we were being posted this summer...do I get a bike now and take it with me or wait.......

Putting some running in miles on the clock and as it was a sunny morning she was allowed out....

Big bummer having to wait to find out where you're being posted. Might as well get a bike now while you're still in God's riding country :D :eek:onyack

Back
Top Bottom