Go on then - next EA run

I'd just like to add my thanks to the pile,To Mr B for leading us safely on that convoluted bimble through the suffolk countryside, great!:D and to the other tossers for their good company. Hope to make it out on another jaunt before the end of the warm patch. Cheers ,Harry
ps nice photo editing Cormick!:thumb2

Thank you very much for suggesting I go to Darren at MCT, Mr & Mrs B. I am about to be almost £600 lighter when he fits a shiny new Ohlins..... :rob

He's good, that Darren - he had £600 off me too. Make sure that you get the setup done by him as well, it's well worth it as he tunes the bike to your weight and typical riding, and revisits for tweaks are free thereafter :thumb2

Sorry Paul will square up next time :comfort

I'm having trouble getting the video from the video camera to my pc, think it may be a crappy cable :confused: or user error may be more likely :augie

...have got the video from the digital camera though, it seems to have come out alright so I’ve put an 8GB card in it for future use, that way should be able to record any near misses like Monty’s or the cyclist (no fecking tax get off the fecking road! :nenau) i met on the way home clip attached...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5RUikbmS6E

I'm having trouble getting the video from the video camera to my pc, think it may be a crappy cable :confused: or user error may be more likely :augie

...have got the video from the digital camera though, it seems to have come out alright so I’ve put an 8GB card in it for future use, that way should be able to record any near misses like Monty’s or the cyclist (no fecking tax get off the fecking road! :nenau) i met on the way home clip attached...

And now at least everyone can see where you live so they can nick your bike too. :augie

I will be round later to test them out. :D
It's still there, and i don't have to buy any dog food for the next couple of weeks :hack :augie

1m 17sec - 1min 34sec How many gears does your bike have :eek
Just 6 but they have to work for a living :D
Great vid and sound too :clap:clap:clap

Much better quality than the first time i used it :nenau

I had to put it on its side for it to get a visual, so i had to spin the vid by 90º so you loose a bit I'll look at placing it somewhere else or buy another ram mount extension.
I think you said Noddy has one also? Its an Olympus Tough 6000

Did manage to get the video of the other camera but quality is not as good due to vibration and a bug that hit bang on in the middle of the lense. Thats another good thing with the new one as you can wash it under a tap to clean the bugs off :thumb2

Mmm. Strong in you the force is. Only with machines though, young Padawan. Hard indeed is stopping flies. Buggered your lens was.

yoda1.jpg

:clap:clap:clap:clapquality:clap:clap:clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom