What no Fords ride???

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is there no Fords ride this year.

Me and Syco are coming over on Saturday and were thinking that we would do the fords ride, but I can't see one :(:(:(:(

We'd do one of the off road rides but they are full and not welcome to day trippers :(:(:(:(

So come on, is there a ride out or am I gonna have to take in some of the local lanes instead:nenau

Yo! Flip,

We're doing one of the off road rides this year, and I think I saw a post by Fanum saying he was doing either an off road or Tarka's ride 'not quite sure which' :nenau

So sorry to those who were hoping to get their wheels wet, but I've wanted to do on of the off road rides for a couple of years now, but not being yer skilled off roadie type like yersel 'Flip' I had to wait till an easy one was on the cards :rolleyes:.

I will though be resuming duties and organising a ride of sorts 'wet & twisty' for the EM4 bash in September. :thumb2

Val.

i'm afraid I'm unable to make llangolly this year but there's a fair chance I can dig out the route I've done for previous year's fords runs if someone fancies picking it up and running with it.......it would be a shame not to, 'cos Corwen is a classic and always good for 'photo opportunities':augie

i'm afraid I'm unable to make llangolly this year but there's a fair chance I can dig out the route I've done for previous year's fords runs if someone fancies picking it up and running with it.......it would be a shame not to, 'cos Corwen is a classic and always good for 'photo opportunities':augie

I'll do it if anyone is interested. If you can give me the route I would be grateful:thumb

Ya gonna cheat again?

:augie

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cias_lblyHs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cias_lblyHs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fords

Its been pretty dry for a bit up here, so ford water levels should be lowish prior to this band of rain coming in. So I think they might be ok this year.

Corwen is probably going to be the worst of them.
So anyone actually up for a ford ride apart toad and flipfly?
As i am out for only the day, I might be pursuaded to risk a drinking again.. :augie

wet wet wet

As its been raining here on and off for most of the day it looks like everyone will be doing the fords:D

It was a great day's craic Flip. :nod :)

Naw it wisnae:blast

489905582_127aae58a9.jpg

489905584_e029b9a36f_o.jpg

Flywheel anyone:augie
:D:D:D

I'm in on Spouts ride now seeing as no one was really interested.

We defo need a fords ride in fututre though, they do provide endless laughs :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom