Please adopt Essex

Monty

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know this has been raised before, but if I ask really nicely is it possible for Essex to be adopted / annexed by East Anglia? It seems to happen anyway with a lot of us geezers sneaking in, and I would feel a bit more at home if "Essex" could be slid into the list of counties.

I just need to get out more, I reckon. :comfort

I know this has been raised before, but if I ask really nicely is it possible for Essex to be adopted / annexed by East Anglia? It seems to happen anyway with a lot of us geezers sneaking in, and I would feel a bit more at home if "Essex" could be slid into the list of counties.

I just need to get out more, I reckon. :comfort

The North East section is always prepared to adopt/annexe wayward counties.

Might make the monthly meets more challenging.

:confused:

:beerjug:

The North East section is always prepared to adopt/annexe wayward counties.

Might make the monthly meets more challenging.

:confused:

:beerjug:

That is a very kind offer, and we may take you up on that one if the EA bunch do not see the positive benefits of officially recognising a bunch of reprobates from bandit country. :thumb

I'm OK with it Monty.

Like you, we're becoming a suburb/refugee camp of 'the smoke' so why not just give in. :augie

I've just noticed that Bedfordshire is in the EA region.

BEDFORDSHIRE? BEDFORDSHIRE?

That's almost Wales!

Propose free transfer.

Why on earth do we want to join the web-toed ones? :confused:

Essex is Essex (innit mate). Not London, not EA. There are good bits and bad bits, but it is what it is and deserves to remain aloof from the rest.

:)

Would not be allowed anyway. Apparently to adopt anything you have to be in a same sex relationship; claiming benefits; weigh less than 10 stone and live in a council flat.

Can any EA members tick these boxes?

:augie

Would not be allowed anyway. Apparently to adopt anything you have to be in a same sex relationship; claiming benefits; weigh less than 10 stone and live in a council flat.

Can any EA members tick these boxes?

:augie

I think weighing less than 10 stone would be the most difficult hurdle. :augie

if we got taken over by the flatlanders, would I have to have sex with my sister?:(

Back
Top Bottom