Sunday 24th May

Magpie; +1 for the vid.. & a v.nice tune too.

All the pictures are great. :thumb2

Is that Pierce? with the Ktm?

Is that you loueye fireblade. Last i saw you, you had a KTM too.

Yes it was me i just got the KTM, was 5 weeks old when i took it off road with the others.

Cheers for a great day out, was really intresting trail riding up otterburn ranges. Would like to do it again if you dont mind a KTM tagging along with all you GSers :p

Is anyone who went green laning at this meet, i was the 990 adventure, planning to go next sunday as i see they are not firing and ive just picked up a drz 400 for laning. cheers.

Sorry mate We are off to Sycomoto's do next weekend but I want to get up there once more at least before the end of the year,

me and Kelvin G were up there yesterday. peace and quiet apart from some hill runners that are camping at the old farmhouse cafe. the run is on today. Also the road just before you get to alwinton is closed and you have to go around unless you go up the jedbourgh road and go in that way. ps loads of sheep shit on the roads. it has taken me nearly 2hrs to clean it off this morning. with all the rain in the summer there is a lot of gravel been washed onto the coquet valley road so watch what you are doing. i could be persuaded it all depends what day and what her who likes to be obeyed is doing. plus it is a long weekend.

hope you lot enjoy skye i have a cottage booked on skye in linicro just north of uig for a week the weekend after you tossers are there so the riff raff will be back home before i get there:augie:D

ps i will try and get a run sorted for a bit later in the year give me some likley dates???

Do any of you fancy getting together the next time the ranges are open. I was up there today and although i was told theres loads of lanes to explore lots of routes had 'no unauthorised persons allowed.' what is the crack up there?

Back
Top Bottom