Sunday 24th May

yalcrabm

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
ok you have been asking for it. a nice guided jaunt on the otterburn ranges.
we will meet up and split in to two groups, there will be two tours
one will be suitable for those that like to stay on the tarmac.
the other will be a mild off road nothing to severe
kelvinG will take the tarmacers around the road section.
i will take the little jaunt over the gravely roads (big bits of winstone) over two shallow fords (six inches deep)
up a steep loose gravel track
we will all meet up at dinnacairn which is the name of the tank next to the road. i will arrange a time and place to meet when i see who wants to go so for starters here is the list

1 yalcrabm
2 kelvinG
3 ted legs
4 kell

Attachments

• ranges 010.jpg
    ranges 010.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 505
this is the smooth part of the track for the off road section. it could have a few more bomb craters in it now as there has been a bit of action up there lately

Attachments

• ranges 001.jpg
    ranges 001.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 495
Just joined the forum today and left a quick intro. earlier
I currently ride a Tiger 1050 but hope you can forgive me for that
I am trying to confirm a test ride at Coopers next week on a GSA but in the meantime if the numbers wishing to join you on this ride doesn't get to big I would love an invite to join the tarmacers on my Tiger
It would give me an opportunity to meet some of you guys and discuss the different merits of the GS and GSA before I commit the my hard earner cash
I will keep an eye on the tread and if there is room for a visitor I will catch up with some of you next Sunday :bow

I am trying to confirm a test ride at Coopers next week on a GSA but in the meantime if the numbers wishing to join you on this ride doesn't get to big I would love an invite to join the tarmacers on my Tiger
It would give me an opportunity to meet some of you guys and discuss the different merits of the GS and GSA before I commit the my hard earner cash
I will keep an eye on the tread and if there is room for a visitor I will catch up with some of you next Sunday :bow

Don't worry Gaz, You'll be made welcome..... even on a Tiger;)

The more the merrier :thumb

meeting up

Can we meet up at the cafe at Rothbury? Being ready to leave for 10am.
Not to early a start to give those south of the water time to get there.

Can we meet up at the cafe at Rothbury? Being ready to leave for 10am.
Not to early a start to give those south of the water time to get there.

will try to come along
Will be first Tosser ride for me should be............ damn interesting:thumb

The more the merrier :thumb

Thanx for the invite. Should get to Rothbury cafe before 10am :thumb
Confirmed my test ride on GSA at Coopers this Saturday, lets hope the weather is better this weekend. G :Motomartin

Back
Top Bottom