VERNS FANTASTIC PANNIERS!!

falcoron

Reaction score
Just got a pair of Verns worldbeater panniers and jesus H. C.! these are bloody works of art. Beautifully crafted and finish would fit right in on any hi end marque. Simply the best thing ive ever put on a bike. Fitting was a breeze because the stainless brackets are so well made everything just fits with no fecking about. Everything is supplied in alloy or stainless steel. the quality of the welding is superb. Im truely over the moon. have a gander at these piccies.
P5120001.jpg

P5120003.jpg

P5120002.jpg

If your in the market for panniers give Vern a call, he is a top bloke and one of the most helpful ive ever had the pleasure of doing business with.
Cheers Vern, :thumb2

baxes!

Those look great Ron. :drool

When are we going to get a close look at them?
Aidan,
Not been out for a while with shit going on at home ect. Bought these from Vern a while back for a Morroco trip i had hoped to do but with Mum, and Mum in law being so ill i had to shelve that idea. So as i was in no hurry i waited till Vern got his back log cleared a bit and just asked him to send them to me whenever he was ready. it was like Christmas the other day as i had forgot all about them to be honest, it was so long ago i ordered them.

Bike is on a sorn at the mo so cant really get out much, need a rear tyre to MOT but no cash left for that either :mad:
Maybe borrow my mates back wheel and get her through.

Hello falcoron, your new panniers look fabulous. What width did you get? Also, what size are the lids?

9 1/2" width and 2" flat lids, i think!!! will need to put a tape over them but i just asked for the smallest ones with low top lid as flat as poss, so didnt really spec them too much for Vern.
Just as an up date, its been really pissing it down since these were fitted and i use the bike everyday to and from work and inbetween, the bike sits out in all weathers to ( you did notice the size of my shed) these boxes have remained tottally water proof not even condensation in them so all fantastic!
Buy these you will not regret it if you need to travel these are a must and they look fecking great too

Been working in paint spraying and corrosion prevention for years and these are as good as it gets for aluminium without spending tons more and getting a nasty industrial coating for protection. Superb

Sorry to crash the thread.

Vern, did you get a PM about panniers for my 1200? Would like to get some ordered for early June if that's possible. Cheers.

OK, back on subject, and yes, loving them!

lots!

sorry, got to ask........how muchy?? :drool
cost a lot of dosh but consider the hours that would have went into these and the quality of the components i really cant complain and hey i was happy to pay for them as these are the best ive ever seen, and i dont say that or spend cash lightly. Especially at this time with things so tight.
The cost was £575 and i got everything i needed, no running about looking for a spare nut or washer, everything fitted like a precission watch part and works fantasticly well on the bike. Even get superbly made stainless indicator stalks to remount your rear indicators so the fit inbetween the boxes beautifully. yes expensive but on par to all others about but simply the best.....BAR NONE!

Yours sincerily
Dog with 2 dickies!

cost a lot of dosh but consider the hours that would have went into these and the quality of the components i really cant complain and hey i was happy to pay for them as these are the best ive ever seen, and i dont say that or spend cash lightly. Especially at this time with things so tight.
The cost was £575 and i got everything i needed, no running about looking for a spare nut or washer, everything fitted like a precission watch part and works fantasticly well on the bike. Even get superbly made stainless indicator stalks to remount your rear indicators so the fit inbetween the boxes beautifully. yes expensive but on par to all others about but simply the best.....BAR NONE!

Yours sincerily
Dog with 2 dickies!

Need to sell my Hepco & Becker and save a few more pennies and a set will be mine :D

Out of all the GS toys out there these are probably the best value for money, you can't praise these things enough, extra bonus they make crossing water easier as you float across:thumb

Attachments

• Cormick.JPG
    Cormick.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 172

Back
Top Bottom