Ignore the fecking weather forecasts and get yer arses on yer bikes

Not just 'wimps in vans' it would appear..........:augie

Ahem.........with reference to an earlier Thread.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm???? :augie

See you've gone and got it all wrong Tarks, the weather plays no part in my decision, which was what you were ranting at :D

Calm down fella :trippy

As I also said in the post I knew you'd "selectively" quote, I'm only going for the evening on Saturday. I'm going to meet people I know and some I don't yet, have a beer with them and a good old bullshit :beerjug:

I'm otherwise disposed in the day while your leading your two wheeled coach tour :thumb2

Anyway keep having a dig at the fair weather bikers mate, makes for good sport :clap

See you've gone and got it all wrong Tarks, the weather plays no part in my decision, which was what you were ranting at :D

Calm down fella :trippy

As I also said in the post I knew you'd "selectively" quote, I'm only going for the evening on Saturday. I'm going to meet people I know and some I don't yet, have a beer with them and a good old bullshit :beerjug:

I'm otherwise disposed in the day while your leading your two wheeled coach tour :thumb2

Anyway keep having a dig at the fair weather bikers mate, makes for good sport :clap

Sometimes it`s easier than baiting carp with sweetcorn on here............:D :D

while your leading your two wheeled coach tour :thumb2

That`s the general idea with bike events and people wanting to discover new areas courtesy of a willing guide. :augie :augie

Anyway...enjoy your :driving:driving:driving:driving.

I shall be in the car if i still have my bad back friday. I have been taking the pain killers and it feels fine now.I hope to be on the bike friday no camping i have got a hotel room ive been looking foward to it all year.

But I always seem to end up camped next to you...
Does this mean I need to book a room at the inn now? :confused:

Well I'm Bolloxed :(
Not going to be able to attend now :tears:tears
Chap wants his Trike delivered Saturday and being as final; payment is not made until delivery it has to go this weekend...
OR cashflow [ as in most small businesses these days ] could be a problem...
A Deauville is on the Bench as I type and 1 more in the "thinking about it" stage, This time last year, 2 on bench and 3 in workshop waiting to be triked ....
What a difference a year makes :(:(

So you will not be seeing Me :rolleyes:or more importantly my BAR at llangollywog :(

I've broke the news to Geriatric Germ and he is inconsolable as he's run out of Cider :tears:eh:thedummy:forry:tears

A UKGSer event without Proff?!?!?!? There must be some mistake. :confused:

I'll be going on the bike and camping whatever the weather.
The only thing that might stop me is this fecking cold I've got. :(

But I always seem to end up camped next to you...
Does this mean I need to book a room at the inn now? :confused:

A UKGSer event without Proff?!?!?!? There must be some mistake. :confused:

I'll be going on the bike and camping whatever the weather.
The only thing that might stop me is this fecking cold I've got. :(

Have you been in the company of Mexican pigs lately?

:hide

Can anyone explain why I seem to have felt the need to pack for a 3 month artic expedition ?:nenau

I've got to my hotel in Caerphilly (on a course here tomorrow) and decided to repack panniers and rack pack, to see if I could do a bit better with space and l've got all the gear laid out on the bed. Seriously, its unbelievable how much crap I actually thought I needed. This is going to cost me a fortune in postage. I should keep the postage stub to remind me not to be such a twat.:blast

I should imagine I'll be in the bar before most on Friday. I'm off all day Friday and Llangollen is only 120 miles or so away from Caerphilly!:beer::eek::thumb

Can anyone explain why I seem to have felt the need to pack for a 3 month artic expedition ?:nenau

I've got to my hotel in Caerphilly (on a course here tomorrow) and decided to repack panniers and rack pack, to see if I could do a bit better with space and l've got all the gear laid out on the bed. Seriously, its unbelievable how much crap I actually thought I needed. This is going to cost me a fortune in postage. I should keep the postage stub to remind me not to be such a twat.:blast

I should imagine I'll be in the bar before most on Friday. I'm off all day Friday and Llangollen is only 120 miles or so away from Caerphilly!:beer::eek::thumb

If you drink all the beer I'll be vexed...

:augie

That`s the general idea with bike events and people wanting to discover new areas courtesy of a willing guide. :augie

Or not as the case may now be :nenau

Crikey you wouldn't want to organise one of these gigs would you, the threat of rain and rooms are binned left right and centre (I hope BHT doesn't get that in the neck when he tries to book again) and ride leaders flouncing with little chance of a replacement being organised at such short notice :rolleyes:

my bike will be at home

i ll be out in my van

im working so never said id be going:mmmm

have a good one how ever you get there:augie:augie

the threat of rain and rooms are binned left right and centre

ride leaders flouncing with little chance of a replacement being organised at such short notice :rolleyes:

and your evidence for this red top scaremongering is???

Well I shall be arriving in my trusty Navara with my 525 behind and the loverly Mrs Ming who is in her 29th week of growing Mini Ming inside her :D:D

Well I shall be arriving in my trusty Navara with my 525 behind and the loverly Mrs Ming who is in her 29th week of growing Mini Ming inside her :D:D

When I first read this I thought it read:

"Mrs Ming who is in her 29th week of having Mini Ming inside her" :blast

Congratulations to you both!!!!

You all have a great weekend up there :thumb2 and would one of you have a large mug a tea (builders style) for me,at the Ponderosa,I do miss that place.:)

Back
Top Bottom