Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by rocks View Post
    especially with his missus on the back.
    wow are you saying she's so ugly it hurts your eyes even when she's wearing a helmet?

Deleted account W
    Quote Originally Posted by oblertone View Post
    ... I missed a flounce
    Me too, who's upset the highly strung one now?

shocking..

No comment..

Quote Originally Posted by rocks View Post
    No comment..
    fair play.

Thanks for the gear today by the way (use of toilet, theft of some water, good craic) I really appreciate it.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Er, have I missed somethin
    Not aware of any fall outs etc and dont wanna know, ok a few girls worried about the weather but hey I am risin above all whatever is going on here and lookin forward to a fun week end meetin up with a few old and new faces, now lets get up there and enjoy ourselves ffs
    Previously
    Blue & White 1150gs
    650 gs
    R6
    Cbr600f
    Hornet 600

Life is just dandy

Uinneag
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCav View Post
    Damn out blinged on the tent front already!

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCav View Post
    As this is my first chance to attend a non club BMW rally I'll be fecked if anythings gonna stop me having fun. It's just taken me loads of bribes to the wife & work just to get the time off & I'm not letting a bit of flippin moisture get in my way.
    You have got to go. Be your first chance to see me on a bike
    My other bike is ........... in pieces

Quote Originally Posted by abrasion View Post
    You have got to go. Be your first chance to see me falll off a bike
    Fixed
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Shep of the Dessert Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I doubt I'll be there now, it was always going to be a bit iffy if I could make it or not, but the bikes still at the hospital awaiting parts so thats sealed the deal for me, have a great weekend

Shep

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    I doubt I'll be there now, it was always going to be a bit iffy if I could make it or not, but the bikes still at the hospital awaiting parts so thats sealed the deal for me, have a great weekend

Shep
    That's not so good, is this the ignition lock or some new vile ailment?

Shedi Knight Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    flounces.
    missed something.
    weather.
    cars/trailers/etc etc......

WTF is going on
    someone post a link or summink Please!

irony dept;
    i was thinking of just being spontaneous ( unheard of for me ) and just trying to grab one of the (apparently) many now vacated beds and hopping on the ferry over and joining yiz.....

fill me in - or i maybe i still WILL!
    appears bright from a distance / dim up close

Shep of the Dessert Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by shugie View Post
    That's not so good, is this the ignition lock or some new vile ailment?
    Still the ignition lock! I must admit I did say there was no hurry when it was taken to them but things have got even more complicated since then, i need to make a visit to them this afternoon to take a look.

BMW have offered to pay parts and half the labour so that was OK I suppose, but half the labour comes to £130, the front frame needs to be replaced along with a few other parts, it all seems a bit odd to me but the guy on the case appears to be coping I'll know better when I take a look

Shep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12