Alternative Alternative road bimble

Stewart H

Reaction score
Right, In the absence of anybody else offering I will lead a road bimble of around100-120 miles, all welcome, I live hereabouts and I will happily lead you through some stunning scenery and roads, suitable for 2 up or solo, some single lanes but nothing too epic. 10.30 Ponderosa cafe car park, I am Stewart H My bike is the High Vis coloured GS I am the tosser sized bloke with long brown hair and white beard
Roll call please

Might pop along

As another local, and not wishing to do an epic mileage as I have to else where later in the evening, I might tag along if I don't get waylaid with work and other issues inbetween and I was planning to tag long with Tarka's ride till it was scrubbed.

I am just concerned that Tossers will come all the way up here or down here and miss out, if there was a loose end after the other ride was cancelled, if the numbers are small enough we could combine them,I live here in north wales and have been riding bikes over it for 35 years, I will show em a good time.
Stewart

I am just concerned that Tossers will come all the way up here or down here and miss out, if there was a loose end after the other ride was cancelled, if the numbers are small enough we could combine them,I live here in north wales and have been riding bikes over it for 35 years, I will show em a good time.
Stewart

:thumb

Right, In the absence of anybody else offering I will lead a road bimble of around100-120 miles, all welcome, I live hereabouts and I will happily lead you through some stunning scenery and roads, suitable for 2 up or solo, some single lanes but nothing too epic. 10.30 Ponderosa cafe car park, I am Stewart H My bike is the High Vis coloured GS I am the tosser sized bloke with long brown hair and white beard
Roll call please

I'll happily tag along as "assistant guide" :)

This rideout now combined with the one starting at the Hand Hotel 0945 for 10 Thank you, weather update Drizzle :) dont forget the sunblock.

Stewart

Nuts

Bee inspector just rang, and he is coming over on saturday to look at the hive I am presently being tutored in the care of. :eek:
We have do to an inspection this weekend anyways, just least now i get to pick his brains.

So sorry folks, I might not be able to make it in time to join up with the start of the main rideout.

Thus I plan to take a bimble about for a low mileage meander through some single lanes and visit a few scenic spots for a few hours. I know the main ride will be leaving the hands at 10.00ish.

So if anyone fancies a bimble from say 11.00 onwards (so i can get this inspection over with) and it will be just that, a saunter of relaxed means.. then drop me a text (07973 306 739) or pm. Will aim to be there for about 10:45hrs, Manderin R1150GS with TT boxes on the back and a fluffy Tigger mascot on the left of the screene.

Are the ride outs combined ?

do we start from the hotel of ponderosa ?

10 or 10:30 ?

getting confussed here:bounce1

has someone done a risk assessment?
I hope you'll all be wearing hi vis kit :augie

has someone done a risk assessment?
I hope you'll all be wearing hi vis kit :augie

And having headlights on during daytime (not that there's an easy choice with a 1200 anyway)

My ride was a spur of the moment offer to take up the slack left by the sudden demise of the Tarka one, it has now been decided to amalgamate it with the one starting from the Hand at 10 Am led by Bilko and PW Cymru, all are welcome, weather is improving (honest) cmon chaps there are some great roads to be ridden:thumb2
Stewart

I want to ride round lake Bala, have a nice lunch, eat ice cream in the sun and be home in time for soak in the bath before the evening meal.

Does this fit in here?

Back
Top Bottom