Shotblasting and Powdercoating

Dansin

Reaction score
I took a big box of bits (centre stand, side stand, foot pegs, peg hangers, bash plate and chain tensioning plates) to Redditch Shotblasting yesterday. A company set up by a couple of bike enthusiasts in 1975, specifically for blasting and coating bike parts.

If they'd have said a hundred quid I wouldn't have blinked as it all needs a lot of work - £35 to do the lot. :thumb

They've done a lot of work for a friend of mine so I've seen the quality of their work. Thoroughly recommended if you need anything doing.

Dan

They were reccomended to me by another tosser on this site, i needed my frame, swingarm, forks, yolks, stand, brake plates and numerous brackets doing, they quoted £220, that was for shot blasting and powder coating, not bad price but awkward for me to get the bits to them due to work and distance, i was then recommended a place in Wolverhampton, Sandwell Stove enamellers, took it all there, all parts were shotblasted and two coat powder coated in british gloss black, £80 for the lot and done within 10 days and that included the bank holiday weekend, absolutley fantastic job, all parts now look like brand new, highly recommended.:thumb2
If anyone needs there address or phone number i would be happy to oblige.
ferret

For those in East Mids or Staffs I'd recommend Dumelows in Burton upon Trent. Did my centre and side stands for £15 cash. Finish is superb. PM if you need contact details

Ditto for Hampshire guys with K&N in Portchester (Castle trading estate) or another branch in Southampton.

Just did my rusting TT pannier frames, top job, £30.

Anyone got any recommendations for these services in South Wales?

Back
Top Bottom