Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
tantrum.jpg

:1/10 :tosser :thedummy :eyebrow

Its not clear to me who exactly this relates to :nenau

Some clarity would be nice :augie

our tarquin said he was going to run another road ride....lots of people were looking forwards to it.
then our tarquin spat his dummy out for some very trivial reason and cancelled his ride, disappointing many people.
He announced this in a 'hit and run' thread which he immediately closed, denying anyone the chance to comment on it.....
I posted on that thread, using a picture of a toddler having a tantrum.
tarquin then whined to the bht.

Feels like October already doesn't it:blast:rolleyes:

our tarquin said he was going to run another road ride....lots of people were looking forwards to it.
then our tarquin spat his dummy out for some very trivial reason and cancelled his ride, disappointing many people.
He announced this in a 'hit and run' thread which he immediately closed, denying anyone the chance to comment on it.....

Thanks Bill, knew all that but others might not, you were a very naughty boy of course for what you did - hang on let me try again...

you were a very naughty boy of course for doing what you did :nono

judge

that's much better. Now where was I? Oh yeah...

...but the highly strung nancy boy was a cock for having a tantrum over nothing at all and potentially dissapointing many by his last minute flounce and maybe if he slackens of the straps on his undies he might, just might realise but then again.......... :rolleyes:

you were a very naughty boy of course for doing what you did :nono

judge

ya know what Andy? after the last couple of weeks I've been through, I don't care TBH.......life's too short to put up with the BS and i'm going to start saying what i think again ;)

ya know what Andy? after the last couple of weeks I've been through, I don't care TBH.......life's too short to put up with the BS and i'm going to start saying what i think again ;)

That should help calm things down a bit, happy days :toungincheek

A few weeks with Garfield can't have been that bad:D

our tarquin said he was going to run another road ride....lots of people were looking forwards to it:

My initial Run Details Thread contained detailed directions to the Ponderosa from both the Hotel and the campsite for anyone who`s never been to the place....also a link to their website.

It contained a description of me for those who`ve never seen me...and informed them of the bikes to look for.

It informed the curious about the nature of the run (some were worried about being 2-up).

It informed people to have a mostly full petrol tank.
There ain`t a lot of petrol stations where the Run was going.

It mentioned that I said I`d like time to chat about the run before the off.
This would help everyone to see how many were coming and any questions could have been answered.
Also...in the case of a repeat of the last Run and 31 bikes being in attendence there would be a need to agree a 'Tail End Charlie' and ensure the 'drop off' method was known to all.

It stated the departure time.

It also contained two requirements of mine....not unfair considering the run was 'my run' and the product of a fair bit of time and effort (plus communications between SgtBilko and me so we didn`t clash),and which I`d mentioned weeks ago in reply to a comment to Mutley....namely that I didn`t want any dayglo on my run and I didn`t want any daytime lights.

I did however say that if you really can`t or won`t switch your lights off then please adjust them low to avoid confusion and the irksome/tiring effects of mirrors full of blazing headlights.

then our tarquin spat his dummy out for some very trivial reason and cancelled his ride, disappointing many people.:

Those 'many disappointed people' have been disappointed not by me...but by those who decided to slag me for having just two requirements for the Run.

Too many rules??

TWO,actually...and one of those was open to comprise,namely the altering of the beam angle.

The hiviz wasn`t negotiable....not on my runs thank you very much.

FANUM

After deleting my run Details Thread I posted a fresh Thread making an announcement.
It wasn`t a matter of debate or the opener of a conversation.
It was a statement.
Hence it was closed.

You...out of the blue...abused your Moderator status and OPENED that thread and inserted an inflammatory picture.
You didn`t even make any effort to contact me to ask about why I`d cancelled the Run,if I had a problem or even how I was feeling.
You just came straight in and stirred the shit.

Regarding 'Standing up and taking responsibility'...I did exactly that.
Instead of the oft seen argueing and slanging matches,I followed protocol..something you clearly didn`t.
Instead of 'whineing' I exercised my right to complain and sent a formal complaint about your behaviour and abuse of Moderator status to Paul G.

Most of the site may not know yet but you and I both know that Paul upheld that complaint and a statement has been made to all Moderators.

Regarding your other comment elsewhere about you deciding to start saying how it is...bring it on fella.
But if that`s the case,it`s time to think seriously about your suitabilty as a Moderator.

Back
Top Bottom