IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
can i wear my hi viz without anyone throwing a strop,and another thing i will have my lights on inbetween propping various bars up in the evening.......so there

I will be wearing the 'house of lords' outfit.
Gas mask, 3/4 lenth tight rubber suit with built in dildo and optional vacuum cleaner.
See you all there chaps:)

can i wear my hi viz without anyone throwing a strop,and another thing i will have my lights on inbetween propping various bars up in the evening.......so there

RIGHT............. THATS IT I'M NOT COMING !!!!!! :tears

Mort Didn't you use to wear Speedos in the Paddling Pool at Scotchy Baths.......

I seem to remember all the Furore when the first 'S' fell off them....

If weather proves to be inclement an open top tour bus will be supplied for the ride out.

There may be a flaw in this plan but I've yet to find it:thumb2

18.jpg

If weather proves to be inclement an open top tour bus will be supplied for the ride out.

There may be a flaw in this plan but I've yet to find it:thumb2

18.jpg

Make sure the driver isnae Italian cos Tarka's Rules apply here:

No Daygos

Oh...deary me.

Ohhhh....dearydeary me.

Ohhhhhhh....dearydearydeary me.

Ohhhhhhhhh..........

:drool

Full length fur coat, flippers, WW1 flying helmet, boxing gloves and a belt with a bird cage, cheese grater, and a fire lighter.

Can I have a picture?
Out of respect to you I don't want my outfit to clash with yours :thumb

Is there truth in the rumour that Tash and Christine have committed to recreating this kind of service for us?

I think it would go down a treat :hug

That'll be right :rob That's a fecking liberty Kev. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Have you seen the end result when Christine washes my bike? She always leaves a bit...

Think I'll just stick with the usual Ullapool attire....that'll be midge bites, they'll be red and blotchy, and I'll be stinking of Skin so Soft and tiger balm.

Back
Top Bottom